Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #4!

Ok, I thought I was going to do these, but I guess not in time for the challenge. Loved looking through the thread, tho! :green_heart:

1 Like

I wish I could take credit, but it’s textured card stock :slight_smile:

5/6- Relax- I find mountains in the distance and the sight and smell of a forest so relaxing!

9 Likes

Oh, yes, as a girl who grew up in Alaska with mountains as her backdrop, this speaks to me. They are calling. I must go.

1 Like

6/6- Sew Awesome!

10 Likes

I am loving this set you’ve made this weekend.

1 Like

It just dawned on me that you’re using the masterboard you shared a day or two ago. It turned out to be just right for this set of cards, simple enough to not take away from the elements on top, going well with the style of those elements, and really looking like individual skies made just for each scene. I’ve never thought about making a black-and-white sky for a color scene, but I really like the look of it!

I knew I wanted more colors in my cards this week, so I planned the background so it wouldn’t compete. I didn’t expect it to be the sky in all of them, but it worked!

1 Like

I was hoping to do the blitz this weekend but I spent too much time on other crafts!! :confused: I’m loving all the cards, tho!! You guys rock!!

6/6 Sew awesome

6 Likes

@alteredmommy
thanks for another fun round of the ATC blitz!

@jemimah
your bird watercolors ATCs are fabulous!

@Lynx @craftADDchick @megwell
love, love, love the use of masterboards to coordinate the ATCs!

3 Likes

Such a busy wwwk I missed the blitz! Will try to catch up this week before the next Blitz starts!

@jemimah, I love your bird series! You painting skills are so good, and I love the level of detail you can achieve (the tiny candy cane on the gingerbread house!).

@megwell, I love the colors of your background. It makes your cards so vibrant!

@ilovesnails, hooray for jumping in to making ATCs! They are so fun to make. And, I’m discovering, since they’re small, there a great way to try out a new technique. If you mess it up, it’s only a small piece, which makes it easy to try again. And, it definitely is fun to dig out old, familiar supplies and use them in new ways.

@calluna, thanks for posting the link to the ATC thread from the old place. It’s a wealth of information! And, I really like your collage cards. I never would have thought to use materials from nature on an ATC, but I like the idea. And, I think your fairy tale card is my favorite (after the nature-y card)- I like how you took images and added to them to create the image you wanted.

@loves2experiment, I love your cards! I like how you use the thin black line to outline things. And, I like how neat your cards are. You convey so much with just a few elements.

@Lynx, I really like your watercolor series (and hooray for the masterboad background!). Watercolors are so tricky to work with, I think. so I can appreciate when people use them in their work. And again, I like how your did a coronavirus theme. It’s a great way to mark this strange time we’re in.

@geekgirl, what a fun set! I really love the collaged ones. And, I like that you went with the Chinese zodiac.

4 Likes

Eligible 6/6 ATC’ers

1. jemimah
  2. Geekgirl
  3. calluna
  4. megwell
  5. loves2experiment
  6. craftADDchick
  7. jemimah
  8. megwell
  9. craftADDchick

and this week’s winner is @calluna!! Please pm your address :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations @calluna!

Congrats @calluna!!

Woooo! Thank you! Random selection is the ONLY way I could have won this weekend, because y’all rocked it. Thank you @alteredmommy for everything!

3 Likes

Congratulations, @calluna!

Yay calluna! :slight_smile:

Congrats!