Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #4!

Thank you! I dug out some not used as much supplies for this. My Big Kick, heat gun, there is come clear embossing powder on the stop sign. Didn’t photgraph well. Also some brush markers. Figured might as well play with all the things while I make it! I really should use these supplies more often. They are nice

1 Like

Next question, how do you store/display these guys?

I keep mine in 9-pocket baseball card sleeves in a binder.

I can swipe some of Mr. Snails Magic the Gathering pocket pages then!!!

3 Likes

Yep! Yes, you can!

1 Like

Here is the mother-thread of info and links on everything ATC, including storage discussions from days of Cster past: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=136601.0
Glad you are jumping in!!

1 Like

And I think I will be joining in this weekend! I have some bits and bobs pulled out for all the themes, now to see if something can be done with them.

2 Likes

I figured I have a lot of the supplies from scrapbooking so why not have fun with a new medium!

I’m sure Mr. Snails is going to be thrilled I have a new pass time! LOL

Thanks for the link. I’ll read it over.

2 Likes

Fabulous colour and texture in your masterboard @megwell, they look great!
That is a wonderful first ATC @ilovesnaills! I love the 3D tentacles on the jellyfish!

2 Likes

I started reading the Share a Technique thread, so many things I’ve forgotten about!! That will be my afternoon reading, thanks for sharing the link @calluna :kissing_heart:

Now I remember why I have a bottle of Future floor wax on a back shelf in my craft room…

1 Like

Haha, mr jemimah has MTG pocket pages too …

1 Like

3/6 vices

8 Likes

3/6, Vices. Under normal circumstances, my pet vice is hitting up my local Steak 'n Shake, especially for a chocolate Diet Coke during 1/2 Price Happy Hour. My newfound vice is shoveling cookies into my face.

6 Likes

4/6 horoscopes

I saw a cartoon or meme of this idea recently (cant remember where, so no link to original sorry) and thought it would be a fun ATC.

8 Likes

1/6 Fairy Tales

8 Likes

@jemimah I love your little birds!

1 Like

2/6 Put a bird on it!

7 Likes

3/6 Vices

6 Likes

1/6 Fairy Tales

Shrek has been preparing for quarantine his entire life!

2/6 Put a bird on it.

6 Likes

My take on vices. A nice hot bubble bath with an adult beverage of some kind. I’m not a big wine person like this lady is. More of a vodka girl myself!

6 Likes