Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #4!

Nice @ilovesnaills! I just made a vice card myself…kinda matches yours!

3/6 vices

4 Likes

LOL great minds think alike! If only it wasn’t so early or I’d have on in hand now!

4/6 Zodiac

7 Likes

5/6 Relax

6 Likes

4/6 Zodiac/Horoscope

Wise Yoda over and over and over and over again said:

6 Likes

I decided I needed to add words to my bird card to keep it in rhythm with this set so:

5/6 Sew Awesome

5 Likes

love seeing all the ATC’s so far! I haven’t been able to get creative this weekend as I woke up yesterday with extreme dizziness, yuck. Its a little better this morning but still not conducive to doing anything besides keeping my head very still. harder than it sounds lol

2 Likes

Jemimah that gingerbread house is super cute

Live all the colors and texture you got going on!

Love the little bird on there spool!

Your wine matches the background so well! I feel like it’s wine o’clock here.

2 Likes

6/6
Here are my ATCs

Fairy tale - princess and the pea. I went back to my origins and did a bunch of doodling

Put a bird on it. I love this owl stamp.

Zodiac - I chose the chinese symbol of the rooster. I made this on a tag that had charms attached to it. You can still see the holes. I thought it gave it some interest.

Vice - I chose gluttony

Relax - making messy art is what I do to relax

Stitching - hand stitching on the side with some snark.

9 Likes

The vice one especially spoke to me as my dog is being super duper picky!

Love all of them! I remember going to a princess and the pea play when I was in high school!

Ack! I’m so behind! I am going to be attempting to use cardstock to cut shapes to make my cards. My background is made (from a masterboard), and my cards are all planned out. I just need to start cutting! I’ll post them as I finish them.

1 Like

1/6 - Relaxing
I’m so glad I live out in nature! Relaxation is going outside. Or napping luxuriantly, though that is also kinda my vice… And not too visually interesting.

5 Likes

@calluna, I also live in nature and that inspired my rest card as well! You have so many fun visual elements in yours!

6/6 Rest
I love to watch birds! (From a safe distance, of course)

My set! They were all made from a masterboard I made last weekend, have watercolor elements, and words.

I’ve been feeling a bit “over this whole quarantine thing” this weekend, so I made all my cards be inspired by that.

5 Likes

What a great set! I hereby relieve you of mask-making duty for the day. Keep your own tank of inspiration and motivation full!

2/6 - vices
Possibly the most juvenile gross-out card I’ve ever done, but my junior high math teacher is the one who struck the nose-picking pose, so I blame him.

5 Likes

Wow, I woke up to so much fabulous ATC art!
@loves2experiment the mirror is the coolest idea! Beautiful cards!
@Lynx your watercolour ATCs are looking great! I cant decide whether wine o’clock or Yoda is my favourite :wine_glass:
@ilovesnaills love the texture and dimension in your vice card!
@geekgirl what an awesome set of cards! I especially like the hand drawn fairy tale one, and the snarky one makes me smile :smiley:
@calluna lovely ATC - the 3D natural material makes me want to touch it! The stamp looks great too! The vices one is hilarious :rofl:

1 Like

5/6 relax
(Being outside and looking up and doing nothing for a moment)

6/6 sew awesome
(The thread is sewing thread)

And the whole set together…

11 Likes

I love your birds. I love how each set you make is so cohesive! The bird on the donut, horoscope, and relax are my favorites.

2 Likes

LOVE all of these! And your six too, @geekgirl!

3/6 - Sewn (not awesome, but still. :laughing:)

6 Likes

I had the best intentions for keeping up with commenting this weekend, but here we are. Truly loving everyone’s cards so far.

Here’s my 4/6, Bird.

5 Likes

I love the stitching on the LardyDardy card!

Cool masterboard on your bird card, @megwell. Very festive for the bird-day!