Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #5! And catch-up thread!

@megwell how clever! Both ATCs cover multiple themes!

3/6 Positive Vibes

(with a tiny dose of snark…)

9 Likes

4/6 Monochromatic

This took longer to dry than figured…apparently too many layers of tinted glaze on a damp day is not good planning :woman_shrugging: Totally stuck on theme #5…maybe a nap will help :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks @Bunny1kenobi! I hadn’t thought of that :smiley:

Sebastian has been singing in my head too since the themes were announced! I have a mixed-media under the sea card planned and started, but I have serious doubts it will get done this weekend. Nothing was accomplished here today in terms of art.

1 Like

Okay, I’m not going to be able to do this round on time, but I will do it, just not by tomorrow night. My stepdad passed away this morning, so I’m traveling to my mom’s tomorrow, and I had a big list of things to get done. It’s 11:30 pm, and I still have laundry to finish. And, I have to pack…I’m packing supplies, because I might have time during the week.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss, take care <3

1 Like

Haven’t had the time for crafting all week, we have ants and I’m trying to get everything clean and ant free. I’ve had some awful nightmares. I may have to do an ant themed atc.

My myths atc 1/6

6 Likes

So sorry for your loss…

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about your stepdad. Thinking of you.

1 Like

I’m loving all these great cards :sparkling_heart:

The seaweed texture looks fab @megwell!
I especially like the subtle panda hiding in the monochrome @loves2experiment :panda_face:
Ants sound horrible, but your myth card is wonderful @audity - hope you are ant-free soon!

1 Like

Thank you! I was so happy with how it turned out.

I’m sorry for your family’s loss, safe travels

1 Like

1/6
Myths

8 Likes

Gorgeous card! So dreamlike.

1 Like

2/6
Bubbles

8 Likes

3/6
Positive vibes