We might be staying in and socially isolating but that shouldn’t stop us from being creative! This will be a fun 3 day challenge to create a pile of ATC’s and share the visual bounty with each other. We will be doing a challenge every weekend until the end of April!
-ATC’s must be original and official size 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
-ATC’s must not have been posted before
-All ATC’s that you create for this challenge must be posted in this thread (post them as you make them!)
-To be eligible for the prize you must create at least one ATC in each of the 6 themes and more is obviously better! Because we will have 6 Blitzs in all, any previous winners will not be included in the random draw-spreading the collage around!
This challenge will start Friday April 24 at noon MST and end on Sunday, April 26 at midnight MST
There will be 6 themes posted today, once you make your ATC(s) post in this thread, please note you can catch up on themes at anytime before the Blitz ends. All mediums are welcome!
A random draw from all artists who have posted at least one ATC in each of the 6 themes will be made each Monday night for a letter size envelope of collage goodies! Due to circumstances I will try and mail when I can, winners might have to wait a bit if my post office closes
Artists who have made a separate post of their 6/6 (or more) ATC’s with an ATC tag and ATC Blitz #5 in the title by drawtime Monday night will get an extra entry!
Please keep track of completed themes when you post by putting this at the top of each ATC you post:
Themes 1/6 -when you’ve completed one of the themes
Themes 2/6 -when you’ve completed two of the themes and so on
**note that this is not the theme number but IS the number of ATCs you have finished and posted. I will look at the end of the weekend for all 6/6 posts for the draw and will not be keeping track in any other way, thanks
Blitz # 5
- Positive Vibes
- Monochromatic (one colour)
- Under the Sea
Blitz # 4
- Fairy tales
- Put a Bird on it!
- Relax (what is relaxing for you right now?)
- Sew Awesome! Include stitching in some way
Blitz # 3
- Babushka Dolls ( also known as matryoshka or nesting dolls)
Blitz # 2
- Fortune cookie fortunes-real or made up
- Add a hat!
- The Earth
- In the Garden
Blitz # 1
- Rainbow - make a rainbow or anything else with the colours of the rainbow!!
- Put a Word on it - 1 word, a quote, use a book page as background
- Astronomy - Planets, stars, moons, galaxies etc. pick one or pick them all!
- Maps - real or imaginary maps
- Ephemera - Stamps, vintage labels/tags/weirdness, random paper stuff you find in your house…get creative!
- Spring Fever - whatever spring thing you are most excited about! (flowers or birds or green or bunnies or new leaves or…)
- There’s no Place like HOME - we may be seeing a little more than we like of our homes so lets look at our safe space with fresh eyes…what do you love about your home/being home?