Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #5! And catch-up thread!

5/6 Under the Sea

7 Likes

6/6 Houses

8 Likes

So sorry for your family’s loss.

1 Like

This one is so interesting!

1 Like

Awesome cards this weekend! I on the other hand planned on working yesterday but cleaning my work table off turned into a full blown rip apart the studio and sort of put it together again. I haven’t really gotten to the last part of putting it together…

This is the last weekend of the ATC Blitz for April, its been fun! Feel free to play catch up on any of the themes, I know I will be :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My work table is chaos central and needs to be cleaned.
Good on you for getting one half of that chore done!
And thanks so much for making April bearable. I’ve enjoyed the distraction…immensely :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t participate this weekend; my crafty space has been used for a quilt top I’ve been sewing. Great themes to do throughout the week, though!

This is hilarious. So is “ fish and ships” lol. I like the style of these.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that cADDc. My thoughts are with you.

1 Like

I did a theme this time. Apparently I like mermaids. And I assure you all the cards have straight edges and 90 degree angles, but they are watercolor masterboards, and some of them aren’t lying super flat just yet. :wink:

1/6 Myths

2/6 Bubbles

3/6 Positive Vibes

4/6 Monochromatic

5/6 Under the Sea

6/6 Houses (with special thanks to @gozer for the lighthouse idea!)

10 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi love the watercolor maasterboards and mermaids!

2 Likes

Thank you! It was pretty fun!!

Ok, a watercolor masterboard! That is a genius idea! I bet that is something @LindaP would be up for trying! I’ve been chatting up masterboards with her and she keeps experimenting with watercolor! Actually, maybe I’ll try, too!

Also, the “no angry way to say bubbles” cracked me up. Nice set!

1 Like

@geekgirl your moody, colourful cards are beautiful! I especially love the frog :frog:

@loves2experiment Your seaweed texture is wonderful and the houses are super cute!

@Bunny1kenobi the mermaids are wonderful! So funny, and a gorgeous masterboard too!

2 Likes

Even though the week d is over I still want to work through the themes. Here’s my bubbles one

2/6

8 Likes

Positive vibes
3/6

8 Likes

These are fabulous!! Love the vibes!

Thank you so much @alteredmommy! This was super fun. I hope we do it again sometime later in the year!

Okay, again I’ve lost track of time…

Our 6/6 people for Blitz #5 are

1. jemimah
  2. geekgirl
  3. loves2experiment
  4. bunny1kenobi
  5. geekgirl
  6. bunny1kenobi

The winner this round is @geekgirl (number 2 chosen!) Please pm me your address!

Thanks for playing along everyone :slight_smile: I put all the lists on the first post of this thread in case you want to catch up and post

4 Likes

Congrats geekgirl!!

2 Likes