Tips and Tricks for New Users

hmmmm it showed the gif when I posted, but coming back to the page it looks like a link to me too

Ok, phew! Redid the tutorial and now I am done!

1 Like

Very helpful info, thanks!

So much to learn - don’t know how to do some of the formatting. Will work on this over the weekend.

1 Like

@Smmarrt the discobot tutorials were really helpful at showing how to do things :slightly_smiling_face:

In case you missed it, I am craftylittlemonkey :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

I really liked the tutorials too! Glad to see you here!

Thanks! I loved the tutorials and DiscoBot! :grin:

1 Like

so I know the person behind the user name from the same bird family as mine. got it. :wink: and hi!

2 Likes

Shiny birds of a feather, HI!

1 Like

I just finished doing the Markdown Reference tutorial. I didn’t get a badge? It was super helpful. And also so much information at once that I’m not sure I remember almost any of it :stuck_out_tongue:

CLM!!! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::partying_face: hi!!!

1 Like

Hey girl! Nice to see you @Belladune :orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Thanks - I will read them more thoroughly this weekend.

Here’s what I wrote to reply:

Am I doing this wrong? I’d like to complete as many interactions as possible to up my ‘trust level’ and be allowed to post multiple photos and get access to the off-topic lounge. Let me know, thanks!

Did you select the bookmark feature?

1 Like

I did not, is that the ‘key’ to unlocking this achievement? :smiley:
I will make it so…err, uh, sew…er…you know what I mean! LOL!
I’ll report back on my findings!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for the basics- this looks like a fantastic new forum that we can really use!

4 Likes

@TheSapphireMoon Yep. You have to do the things he tells you to. If he gives you links, click on and read them. If he asks you to do a task, like click on the bookmark symbol, you have to do so in order for him to give you the next lesson. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @LupaWulf! Yep, lots of fun stuff to play with.

2 Likes

I love, love, love that tutorial!

2 Likes