Welcome to Lettuce Craft Community!

Welcome home! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Im glad you found us! Hopefully you find your creativity again too!

2 Likes

Welcome back! I was Homerof2 before, thought I’d be myself here. Hope you have fun reconnecting and that you’re able to get creative again!

4 Likes

Welcome to our new home! So glad you found us again!

4 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

There will likely be a mug rug swap in the near future. That would be a fun and low pressure way to get back into swapping. We would love to have you.

6 Likes

So glad you found us!

1 Like

@Maimun, look what I found in my ATC collection.

2019!!! Feels like a lifetime ago.

11 Likes

I think it is a lifetime ago! These last few years have been a challenge… But I am so looking forward to start doing ATCs again. Funny you pulled that out though… I just bought some more brads the other day. I just need to put together my list.

5 Likes

I am so happy you found us! Welcome home! :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

I was just having a huge bout of nostalgia/wistfulness for Craftster and good old forums, tried to find out what happened to it and found Lettuce Craft. I’m so please this exists!

17 Likes

Just wait until you get into all the realms here! It’s perfection. :leafy_green::scissors::yarn::sewing_needle::thread:

4 Likes

Hooray! Our community is just as kind and supportive as it has always been. We are so glad you found us. :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad you found us!

3 Likes

p.s. Did you happen to be part of the Craftster/LettuceCraft tdiscussion thread in an ADHD crafters Facebook group a couple of days ago?

2 Likes

Not that I know of… I don’t really use Facebook. Used to be pretty active with Craftster a decade or so ago (under same handle).

1 Like

Eeep! So glad you found us! I tried to leave a trail of breadcrumbs as best I could, but once they totally took Cster offline, it nuked some of my bread. :laughing:

7 Likes

I have already informed friends who were also Craftsters back in the day :wink: (I think we’ve all burned out on social media pretty hard and I know personally I’m missing the online forum type communities - so this was such a pleasant surprise and delight for me! Thank you so much for carrying this on!)

8 Likes

I just had a FB conversation letting people know that the community is still here. Someone mentioned the old site and how much they missed swapping. I wondered if you were one of those people.

5 Likes

Welcome @missaof2006 to our wonderful community! (She’s also a fellow band momma.)

10 Likes