Mug Rug Round 2?

Hey all,

Any interest in another round of the Mug Rug Swap? It’s been a while since round 1:

I was thinking sign ups Feb 13 or so and send outs around March 13? Open to alternatives!

Tagging folks who participated last round, but new comers welcome!!

@photojenn
@Bugaboo
@roler
@Noodle
@Amfkinney
@marionberries
@gozer
@geekgirl
@Renstar
@MistressJennie
@Kwality570
@AIMR
@Calabaza
@Thimbles
@Ewulotta

5 Likes

OH, I’m super interested! I could use a secondary one for my work desk!

3 Likes

I always love a mug rug. It’s something I can never get enough of!

2 Likes

Sounds good to me, I’d like a nice springy one :tulip::tulip:

3 Likes

I’m wondering if I’ll have access to my stash by then… We close on our house February 15, but we’ll be focusing on fixing some structural stuff, before we actually move in, and set up fun things like craft rooms. I have my machine in the rental with me, but no fabric, thread, needles, etc.

But still… it sounds like a nice happy little swap…

2 Likes

I might be interested, but I’d do some kind of yarny version. Last time I free form crocheted one, and got a lovely woven rug in return.

I’m so sad I can’t use it on my desk at work anymore… Or I guess I could, but I don’t have an assigned desk so I’d have to move it around with me.

3 Likes

Sounds fun!

2 Likes

This does sound so fun but I haven’t quite gotten myself organized enough to commit to formal swaps again yet. I miss you all and hope to swap again soon once I’m a little less scattered all the time!

3 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on this, but can’t commit yet because of the delays in our mail due to strikes before Christmas and the ransomware attack in January. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yay for interest! I’m going to stagger the start and send out dates to give us some breathing room with other potential swaps. I’m thinking of delaying a week to open on Feb 20th. Is that ok with everyone?

4 Likes

So tempting…

3 Likes

Waaaant to do this!

3 Likes

I know, right? I keep generating all kinds of ideas. This swap will be so much fun.

2 Likes

Me too!

This sounds like a fun and easy swap - a great way to get some swapping in while working on a variety of other projects!

3 Likes

Maybe…

3 Likes

You know you want to.

3 Likes

Yes, I really do.
:joy:
I enjoyed making mug rugs for family members for Christmas. It would be fun to make some more.

4 Likes

I do believe I’m going to join in. I’ve never made one, but came across some on pinterest the other day and was thinking I should make one and send as a happy mail. I use coasters and whatever on my crafting table and bedside table. I’ll be redoing and freshing up somethings in my room, so a new mug rug would be a great addition!

3 Likes

We have a new badge for those that organize swaps… Just sayin’. You can be in the running!

Star Organizer -
You’re a star in our eyes for keeping the swap boards going!
Swaps are amazing and only happen because wonderful people organize them. These people come up with new, exciting, and fresh ideas and take the time to keep them rolling. This little thank you will go out to one person each quarter who knocked it out of the park and was our STAR ORGANIZER! We thank you!

3 Likes

Hey all! I went ahead and opened sign ups since some things shifted a bit! I also gave us an extra week to craft! Hope you’ll join in!

2 Likes