What are you crocheting?

I started this triangle plaid scarf a few months ago but got busy with holiday orders. I think I might actually finish it soon!

So, what’s on your hook?

9 Likes

That pattern is fantastic (hint hint)…lovely colors…

I am still working on my Frieda afghan and hope to finish it this year…I am also in the shawlalong…I put down my hook for a few days to finish up a swap…I’ll be back at it this weekend!

1 Like

I like that plaid pattern. It’s really striking.

I am crocheting baby sloth amigurumi

3 Likes

I’m crocheting a cardigan, my first wearable other than hats, scarves, etc… I’m nervous about sizing I have a feeling my arms are gonna be waaaaaay too long. My gauge swatch worked out fine but still…I worry. The back panel is finished and I’m halfway done with one of the front panels. It’s a long process but hopefully it’ll be worth it. Although by the time I finish it’ll be too warm to wear it. We get about 3 weeks out of the year where we can wear cute wintry clothes

2 Likes

Love sloths! I saw a pattern where you inserted tiny magnets into their paws (hands?) so they clasp together

1 Like

Crocheting a thing for a swap. Can’t say what! :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I’m working on a set of washcloths for my eldest daughter’s kitchen. I got her to agree to get rid of sponges and waste a little less.

11 Likes

yep! that’s what I do although my pattern didn’t call for that it just seemed like a good thing to do

1 Like

I like those colors and the pattern!

1 Like

I just finished a baby afghan and decided to add a border to another I thought was finished. I’ve been away from crochet for a few years but it’s been nice picking up a hook again.

Oh that sounds adorable! I love sloths too. I keep seeing crocheted sloths as hanging planters. Might give that a try with magnets also.

1 Like

geekgirl made several of those sloths for me in a personal trade awhile ago. If you need the pattern, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind you asking her.

Whew…what am I NOT crocheting??? :laughing: Here’s my list:
-Crocheted “birthday cake” jars (I posted the tutorial on the C site right before it closed.), two of them, one for each of my BFFs.
-A blanket that I am going to sew a vintage sheet to for an extra special BFF for next Xmas.

3 Likes

:laughing: Hint taken.

https://www.whistleandivy.com/crochet-plaid-triangle-scarf/

1 Like

Having a garment at the end is almost always worth it, even if it turns out a little bit… off… :wink: I’m sure it’ll turn out great, and I look forward to seeing it!

2 Likes

Those jars are super cute! The blanket sounds like it will be a very special gift! :heart:

1 Like

I am going to go get the yarn NOW! Thanks so much! I want to do it in red and black…I did a houndstooth in black and white and it is one of my favorites!!

2 Likes

That’s so great! I much prefer using sponges to wash dishes, but I know it’s time to give them up, too.

Thank you!

Yay! Can’t wait to see how it turns out. Ooh, I love houndstooth!

@Tanyia oooooooooooooooooooo, your color story is divine!!!

1 Like