What are you crocheting?

I can’t work off a graph if it has complex stitches - I am much better with the written rows. But check out her blog - she has some lovely snowflakes and I think I am going to make a few more of her designs.

1 Like

I did check it out! I collect snowflake patterns…I dream of making enough to hang in my foyer during the “winter” months since we don’t get snow here…

3 Likes

@mellybelly81 That is so cool! What a find.

Beautiful, @Onyxnox. I love snowflakes!

I went to Good Will, oh probably a year ago, and was looking for thread yarn and regular yarn. I came out with a bag of twenty different crocheted snowflakes that only needed blocking! It was an amazing find that I’m hoping to put up in our windows this next winter!

2 Likes

Finished my scarf!

2 Likes

Here’s my latest crochet creations:

These are for a charity named ‘Project Robby’. Each set consists of a blanket/hat/angel wings. The sets are donated to hospitals to give to parents of infants that were stillborn or born too early to live. The parents can use the sets to keep, to use for photos with their child, or to bury their child in. I plan on making the small ones you see and go up to the largest size they accept, and then starting again.

A baby blanket for DH’s coworker:

Mugrugs as gifts for my DDs mentors:

(one side)
(other side)

1 Like

What a special gift for grieving parents. :blue_heart:

I love a good mug rug!

1 Like

I’ve been busy:

Mugrugs, both front and back:

And some items for Project Robby (charity):

I really like all your mug rugs, @LadybugsAndBees!

I recently tested a pattern for Nerf Herder Knits. It’s a Mickey pretzel pillow!

The original pattern also has some ‘salt’ stitched on, but I prefer an un- or slightly salted pretzel, personally. Also, my only brown yarn was pretty dark, so it’s a chocolate pretzel.

I’ve also been crocheting a bunch of baby hats. They’re probably what I get asked about most at markets/bazaars, and I never have any, so I’m stocking up now while my baby nephews are still perfectly-sized baby models.

4 Likes

They are adorable! The hats are awesome, too! :smiley:

2 Likes

I did this up for our recently finished ensuite.

I wanted something to cover the tissue box that did not match my colour scheme, but wasn’t going to be it’s own statement.

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliment, and the hats are so cute!

1 Like

Hi, my daughter’s birthday was Sunday. I am broke so decided to dig in the dusty craft closet and pick up the crochet hook again. Made her an Eevee (Pokémon) Amigurumi. Forgot how much I enjoy creating things. IMG_20200330_141717

4 Likes

Wow, looks great! You can really see how much your daughter loves what you made for her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s awesome when our children love what we can create for them!

That’s a good looking Eveee! (At 47 yo, I play Pokémon. :grinning:)

The cake looks good too!

1 Like

What an adorable Evee!

1 Like

I as working on puking rainbow unicorns now. A spin off of the puking rainbow cat one.

2 Likes

My mum found and gave me balls and balls of vintage Patons bluebell yarn from my Gran’s stash. I can’t remember the amount, but there was about the same in baby pink and red and then double that of a darker pink. They all had labels.removed, with just one label from each kept with a scrap tied around to know which colour. No idea what she had in mind, but I have started a granny square blanket. We’ll see how big it gets.

3 Likes

Aldi is selling new crochet kits since few days so I bought the amigurumi ones. I am doing the crab at the moment. I should finish it this week.

3 Likes