What coffee are you drinking?

I like a local brand called PJ’s Coffee. Their mocha latte is amazing.

There is this instant Turkish coffee called Mahmood that DH brought home from Iraq on his final deployment 9 years ago that I adore but I can not find it in the states anywhere. It is the only instant coffee I like.

1 Like

I’m a fan of Peet’s, usually the Dark French Roast. I recently switched to one of their medium Roasts, trying to cut back on caffeine temporarily.

I adore the Kicking Horse Kick Ass espresso grounds.

2 Likes

I had no idea there was instant turkish coffee. Too bad its not available in the states, I would try it.

I like Peet’s Major Dickenson Dark Roast. I can’t drink too much caffeine and they have it in decaf. it’s pretty good decaf.

1 Like

This?

1 Like

Yes. They don’t sell it in the US.

1 Like

Looks tasty

1 Like

It is, especially the red packets.

1 Like

I didn’t pick up a bag of their dark roast decaf also. It’s not as permanent switch, so I’ll just tough it out.

1 Like

just tried this company’s dark roast and liked it very much

1 Like

I’m fairly sure my local Turkish grocery store has it. Haven’t tried it but it looks very familiar. I don’t go shopping that often anymore but I’ll check next time I’m there, I could send you some.

2 Likes

That would be amazing if they did!

2 Likes

I like coffee with milk made. Recently, I tried coffee with Irish cream flavor. And I like it so much!

3 Likes

I usually make coffee with help of my Ninja coffee bar I prefer a cappuccino or just black coffee with my fav coffee beans Ethiopian Harrar Coffee. They’re the best, try it!

1 Like

Love my ninja coffee bar! I use it to make my soy latte every morning.

1 Like

Which milk do you usually use?

1 Like

Vanilla flavored soy milk

1 Like

Chocosol is really excellent organic low-refined chocolate but when it was on sale a while ago I literally ordered sacks of the stuff, lol. In the interest of destashing the pantry, we’ve been making some wicked cocoa with it and a powdered turmeric latte from the bulk store. It’s very good with a shot of nice strong coffee for an afternoon boost. We only have it on occasion but whipped in the vitamix blender, it’s like a super fancy steamed drink, what a treat!
Rob’s coffee of choice is Lavazza, he prefers the Crema e Aroma beans, or the Rossa. I’m still trying to keep the amount I have very low but it’s damn fine coffee, with or without the cacao.

Lavazza is good stuff. I like both of those versions. Lately I’ve been drinking San Francisco Bay coffee. they have a good dark roast decaf. I have to drink mostly decaf or I can’t sleep and not too many brands make a good dark roast decaf.

2 Likes

Agreed. The Lavazza Gran Aroma is a fave.

I got Mr. Road a subscription to Atlas Coffee for his birthday one year. I think we kept it for about 2-3 years, we enjoyed it so much. Mr. Road has cut back seriously on his coffee consumption, and we’ve starting cutting our caf with decaf, so we cancelled our subscription about a year ago, but I would recommend the service for coffee lovers. It’s fun to try a new coffee every few weeks.

2 Likes

Lavazza is my go to. Costco has it for a good price.

1 Like