Where the Wild Cranes Are

#1 for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Iโ€™m hoping to let at least one of them fly as soon as I get myself over the the fort, but this was a nice spot too :kissing_heart: I love little baby trees :heart:

11 Likes

I love to see where all the cranes are abandoned. Theyโ€™ll make so many happy!

2 Likes

I received 4 lovely cranes from @sloth003 this morning. I knew the first place I wanted to leave it was at the farm stand near my house that we walk by every morning. We had already done our walk this morning before I checked the mail, but I couldnโ€™t wait to art bomb and we just walked again!

This is in Portland, Oregon USA in the Garden Home neighborhood.

14 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

I also received some of the beautiful cranes.

Today we went to the communal field where we (and lots of other people) grow vegetables. I left one of the cranes in the shed just in case because itโ€™s supposed to rain later today.

This is in Frechen, right outside the city of Cologne, Germany.

I hope one of the nice ladies picks it up :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Ooh, that one is super pretty.

1 Like

Loving these pics!

The rain has been giving me gruff for sending my remaining cranes out into the world. I have ideas for each but need to feel they will be safe from weather on the day I let them fly. Hopefully iโ€™ll get a couple of good days with conducive schedules to get them out by monthโ€™s end.

3 Likes

I love seeing all the different places these cranes are going! I set the rest of mine free a few days ago around Fort Vancouver.

One by the Grant House

One by the Fort Vancouver garden (this one was fitting with onion fabric!)

And one ready to fly by Pearsonโ€™s Air Field :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this!

11 Likes

Ooo ooo ooo! I received a small flock of 4 cranes in the mail earlier this week and have some ideas for where to rehome them! EEP!

14 Likes

These beauties migrated to Ireland today and will be set free over the next few days.

16 Likes

It is wonderful to see that the cranes are flying around the globe!

3 Likes

The first one has flown free. In the canteen in Athlone Institute of Technology. Under a (valuable) print by an Irish artist.

this is the artist of that print btw

https://imma.ie/artists/louis-le-brocquy/?obj=obj_24172

13 Likes

Yay! I love that bull print. Itโ€™s fun to see all the colorful cranes being released, but I also love seeing all the locations they are being left at. So cool.

4 Likes

I am totally loving the documentation of this project, itโ€™s the literal BEST!

3 Likes

Abandoned today at a little free community library in Portland, OR. (Again my neighborhood of Garden Home.) Itโ€™s right near the entrance to Moonshadow Park so there is a lot of foot traffic. Also rain is in the forecast so I wanted to protect it.

12 Likes

Thatโ€™s so funny, I have 2 free libraries on my list of contenders as well- partly due to the weather. :0)

3 Likes

I set free number two today on a bench by the harbour in Ballinasloe, county Galway.

And number three was set free on this pub in ballymahon, county Longford where I met my cousin for breakfast.

So far each of the three that have been released have been in a different county.

15 Likes

Battlefield Park, beside Carnton Plantation, Franklin, TN

14 Likes

A friend let me plant a crane in her antique mall booth! She also works at the antique mall and said it would be fine and I let the other employees in on what I was doing. This is on the 3rd floor of a historic building.

Montana Antique Mall, Missoula, MT.

13 Likes

I abandoned in Brecon, Wales. Just as we were progressing to leave the apartment we stayed in for our holiday, I left a crane on the bedroom

9 Likes