Where the Wild Cranes Are

ACK! I just remembered this from March 25! Outdoor spots are harder for me to come by, especially in winter (and March 25 is still winter in Montana) so I left this on the community bulletin board at a little, local hobby and craft store in Missoula called The Treasure Chest. It’s in a little vestibule at the front door like a mud room. You can see the snow shovel handle at the ready!

8 Likes

Have a few bundles to be mailed out. Hands up who want to play?

You have to promise to abandon with glee and make sure i get a picture so i can add it to the Instagram.

4 Likes

We’re camping again, send 'em our way!

I’d love to abandon some if US is okay. And as long as my glee can be accompanied by extreme awkwardness while trying to deposit them nonchalantly. . .

4 Likes

You around this weekend ? Were headed that way… I could kd maybe stuff a big blue box in my tiny car and include some birds

1 Like

I love this idea, and I’ve been trying to wander a bit farther around my area. I’m in central Texas, if that is potentially acceptable as abandonment locations? :heart: :cherry_blossom: I follow the creation and distribution of your beautiful cranes with a great deal of glee (and nostalgia for my time in Japan). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Looks like fun if you have some left! I’m in downstate Illinois, US.

1 Like

Pm addresses, I’m headed to the post this afternoon :wink:

2 Likes

Would happily abandon in NY/NJ area!

1 Like

I’m up for another round, lmk if you want me and my address again. :dancer:t2:

1 Like

We’re off to Guelph Lake for the weekend, then Valens for the weekdays. What are you doing in town?

Also

Maipai…

1 Like

That looks so fun! I will be sad to miss it but happy to be camping.

We also incorporate a camping component to the shop hop. We will likely hotel in your neck of the woods Saturday and camp somewhwre alonh the Erie shore the rest…

1 Like

Arrived ready to be released…

9 Likes

Nice! I love seeing where this end up!

2 Likes

Released my first one into the wild! It’s at my favorite brewpub/used book store.

Indianapolis, IN
USA

9 Likes

Well this sounds like heaven.

5 Likes

agreed!

2 Likes

Yessssss!

2 Likes