Where the Wild Cranes Are

Itโ€™s a pretty cool place :beer:.

2 Likes

I would love to spread some crane love if you need another helper! Because of the pandemic, i do road trips every weekend to get myself out of my house safely - to keep my sanity after a week working from home!

Cranes have arrived here, too! :mailbox::two_hearts:

Iโ€™ve already plotted my first drop off, and Iโ€™m hoping Iโ€™ll get to do that this weekend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Ready to fly!

7 Likes

Off for a walk now, might as well set one free. Itโ€™s dark out so hereโ€™s a pic before we set offโ€ฆ

3 Likes

On our way out of town for the weekend, left this one under a tree in a cute little neighborhood.

8 Likes

This one is next but itโ€™s going into the mailbox for somebody special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Iโ€™ve one left to set free from when you sent oh so long ago! Itโ€™s hard to find a spot I feel that it will actually be found that I will actually be going to or near by. And typing that Iโ€™ve just thought of perhaps dropping it at a Forest Service campground that is just a few miles from my house. I am pretty sure they have a bulletin board and if I bring my own thumbtackโ€ฆ

5 Likes

Princeton, NJ

8 Likes

Last one! We are in Lake St Peter, Ontario.

Left at a party in this little community hall

6 Likes

Fishers, IN. Yes, I left the book-printed crane at the library, because Iโ€™m That Person :laughing: .

12 Likes

Sounds reasonable!