Where the Wild Cranes Are

It’s a pretty cool place :beer:.

3 Likes

I would love to spread some crane love if you need another helper! Because of the pandemic, i do road trips every weekend to get myself out of my house safely - to keep my sanity after a week working from home!

Cranes have arrived here, too! :mailbox::two_hearts:

I’ve already plotted my first drop off, and I’m hoping I’ll get to do that this weekend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Ready to fly!

7 Likes

Off for a walk now, might as well set one free. It’s dark out so here’s a pic before we set off…

3 Likes

On our way out of town for the weekend, left this one under a tree in a cute little neighborhood.

9 Likes

This one is next but it’s going into the mailbox for somebody special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I’ve one left to set free from when you sent oh so long ago! It’s hard to find a spot I feel that it will actually be found that I will actually be going to or near by. And typing that I’ve just thought of perhaps dropping it at a Forest Service campground that is just a few miles from my house. I am pretty sure they have a bulletin board and if I bring my own thumbtack…

6 Likes

Princeton, NJ

10 Likes

Last one! We are in Lake St Peter, Ontario.

Left at a party in this little community hall

6 Likes

Fishers, IN. Yes, I left the book-printed crane at the library, because I’m That Person :laughing: .

14 Likes

Sounds reasonable!

1 Like

I really can’t remember if I updated where my last 2 were dropped. So:

51.089399116217436, -2.5204668595198463

51.1133449950424, -2.4534687716766195

To be fair, I didn’t really get to ‘drop’ them randomly. My mum has a pub and I took them there (I think for a band night) with the intention of setting them free, but mum and her friend liked them and kept 1 each.

They have still flown and are being enjoyed in their new homes

England and Wales have enjoyed their cranes. If postage is viable, I am off to Portugal at the beginning of October and could drop there too. Appreciate costs are increasing, so probably not viable!!!

6 Likes

I plan to take my last one on a little road trip to Eastern Oregon next week! Even though I am going for a memorial service, I am taking a couple days and will be sightseeing as well as shopping.

3 Likes

One is coming to the Jersey Shore with me next week on vacation!

4 Likes

I can confirm this crane is no longer where I left it :grin:. (I couldn’t resist taking a peek while I was at the library yesterday :woman_shrugging:t2:.)

2 Likes

It was found by the right person. :wink:

17 Likes

I cannot heart this enough times. That’s amazing.

6 Likes

How positively perfect is that? Big BIG love!

5 Likes

That post made me tear up! I know exactly how she feels…you are amazing and bringing joy! (along with your army of abandoners!!!)

5 Likes