Witchy Candles

For a private Witchy Swap among a few friends, I created a huge batch of candles. Of course, I could only order wax in 1 lb, 10 lbs, or 50 lbs amounts. Since I wanted to make more than 2-3 candles, I ordered 10 lbs., and several witchy inspired scents. The wax itself is GW 444 soy wax flakes from The Flaming Candle Company, and all of the fragrances came from there as well.

The purple are Witches Brew fragrance oil (cinnamon, patchouli, vetiver, amber, balsam & cedarwood), embedded with amethyst stones, rose quartz stones, quartz crystals points, and rose petals. Some were made in purple pint Ball jars, a recycled candle jar, and some in Oui yogurt jars.

The green are Good Witches Garden, scented with basil, sage & mint, and containing lavender buds, rose petals, and calendula petals. I used up more Oui jars and another jar from a previous candle.

The grey are Cauldron Fire, scented with campfire fragrance oil, and embedded with lavender, quartz crystal points, and rose quartz.

The creamy yellow ones are Nightshade, scented with tomato leaf, and embedded with quartz crystal points, carnelian stones, sprinkled with calendula, rose petals, and dried lemon peel.

After all that, I had about 2 lbs of wax left, and the vendor had sent me a sample of White Tea & Ginger fragrance oil, so I decided to use the last of it up on one giant candle. Many went to my swap friends, and the rest are in my stash for Christmas gifts.

19 Likes

Those are lovely! Wish I could smell them.

1 Like

They are so pretty to look at and they sound like they smell lovely!

1 Like

Just gorgeous!

1 Like

So pretty! (What kind of wax did you use?)

1 Like

Good question! It’s Golden Brands GW 444 soy wax from The Flaming Candle Company.

2 Likes

Gorgeous candles!

1 Like

These are really wondrous! It’s so cool how they are embedded with beautiful things. The scents of the purple sounds especially delicious!

2 Likes

How cool! I’ve recently seen people do this candle with neat, witchy embedded items and I’ve found it fascinating. Yours look amazing!

1 Like

I bet your house smelled lovely!

2 Likes

These look good enough to eat. a bit chewy though.

2 Likes

So wonderfully witchy!!!

1 Like

These are really neat. I like the scent combinations and how they suit the colors.
I’m glad to know I’m not the only one saving Oui yogurt jars, thinking, “They’ll be good for something!”

1 Like

Oui also sells plastic lids for the jars, that you can buy to aid in your reuse! I sometimes portions snacks into them, and pop on the lids. Pretzels, jelly beans, pudding… they are a good size for lots of things.

1 Like

Do they really? Oh my! That will further justify my hoarding!

1 Like

I never knew I’d be so excited about lids. Thank you!

1 Like

These are little works of art… that you eventually burn to the ground.

I love them! I bet they smell amazing.

2 Likes