Woodland house felt embroidered pincushion

I had fun completing a kit from feltonthefly & fabricandink - the “fairy hill house” pincushion. But i like to think of badgers living there instead.

This was a kit, comes with pattern, all the felt, & all the thread. You supply needles & stuffing & other tools. And you get to customize the back - patterns & supplies are provided for many options, i went freestyle with my own wisteria embroidery.

Good instructions, great photographs, I just wished for more precise measurements. Because printing the pattern pieces can be fraught with computer & printer issues, i want to be sure i get the right size & placement of things.

Construction was quick, three evenings for me - after a day of work, then dinner & chores. I think i overstuffed it tho, I may open it up to take some out.

I wanted to try one of their kits before I recommended the kits to people. Definitely a yes from me!

In progress: (and just realized, that is one of my precious fabricandink-made pincushions i used for this project! Using her product to make her kit!)

Unstuffed:

22 Likes

Absolutely adorable! :heart:

2 Likes

It is so tiny and delightful. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Utterly charming!

2 Likes

This is darling!

2 Likes

This is so cute. A perfect badger house.

3 Likes

Very sweet

2 Likes

This is so cute that I would not be able to poke it once it was done!

3 Likes

So many tiny felt details!! Love seeing the progress pics on construction. Makes it seem achievable!

3 Likes

I love this so much! Great details and such beautiful work. I’m imagining @Magpie and me battling with our grabby hands to sneak it away when no one is looking lol

3 Likes

Lovely!
(If they live in a hole w/ a door & windows, perhaps they’re fairy badgers?)

2 Likes

Now that kind of fairy i could agree with! :heart:

3 Likes

Super cute! Remind me of these teacosies I made. Little gnome homes are the greatest. Love the wisteria!

2 Likes

What a gorgeous labor of love!

2 Likes

Just delightful!!

2 Likes

:star: :star: :star: Your amazing craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

Soooo adorable! You did a beautiful job!

2 Likes

Oooo! Thank you!

1 Like

So cute! Love all the detail. Your wisteria is beautiful!

2 Likes

Much too sweet to use as a pin cushion!

1 Like