Yarn Storage

Finally got my yarn stored away. I am going to order another set of cubes for the rest of my yarn

20 Likes

That’s great, you should celebrate…by buying more yarn!

6 Likes

I was just about to say the same thing!

Nice stash! Do you like that super chunky grey on top?

4 Likes

Yes, it not super chunky its the blanket grade yarn. I have some that is alittle more chunkier.

2 Likes

Thanks!!! My daughters said I need to make a dent in this stash. I have about 20 more balls in my bedroom. I am going to order another set of cubes so I can store all those and then buy more yarn :wink:

6 Likes

So glad you posted this, now I know what to get for my yarn!

2 Likes

Your stash isn’t looking to shabby! I also use cubes to store my yarn.

I know I have a problem :rofl: Most of the cloth totes on the right have smaller balls of yarn in them.

8 Likes

You’re in good company!

6 Likes

There is just something about a cube organizers stuffed with all the potential of crafting materials!

6 Likes

Yours looks good!! If I had the space this would be my room

2 Likes

Love this!!

1 Like

You are welcome. It was only $34 for a set of 6 on Amazon

2 Likes

I think you are reading my mind…or my recent google searches… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Love this solution!

1 Like

Those wire sheves are a terrific & economical storage solution. I like that they can be added to or taken away from as suits whatever collection is in them. Probably easier to assemble than anything ikea too! Though we have a few of those cube shelves around the house like some of y’all.

Impressive yarn collections going on! I’m down to this after radical destashing.

I had to get some collections under control as a few crafty things are stored in the livingroom. That one drawer & a couple baskets.

The fabric, beads, paper & paint is in the basement :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Love the storage. I used an ikea hanging toy storage for mine, which was space saving, but not as pretty as this.

I used the Bernat blanket yarn for my Reusable water balloons. I think one ball made about 25 balloons.

1 Like

Oh nice. Definitely will check that pattern out. Can make water balloons for my grand.

1 Like