Zelda: Majora's Mask Skull kid (Work in Progress)

Yup, you’re right, my suggestions do NOT apply to Zelda who ever she is; I am unfamiliar with it. Should have taken a closer look. I’ll go and research it.

1 Like

Clay, I was just comparing our feelings, meaning your delight in how successful the shoes turned out, and my delight in how successful my thing turned out. Will pm, you soon as I figure out how to do it!

1 Like

Ok, I give up…how do you message somebody??? :thinking:

Click on your own icon, you’ll see a drop down with an envelope icon. Click it, type an “@“ with the intended recipient’s name in the “to” field

1 Like

Of course it’s THAT simple, she says red in the face! LOL! Thank you!!!

3 Likes

De nada! :v:

1 Like

Bunny, can I impose on you one more time and ask, do you know how to change the tag for my name. I want to replace “chek” with “Dusty” a name I am more commonly known as.

1 Like

I think you click on your own icon again and click on preferences. I believe you can change profile info there.

1 Like

It fixed it, sort’ve, but better than what it was. Thank you!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wow, congrats!!! That required a massive amount of both effort and workmanship. Must give you an amazing feeling of accomplishment!

There’s either a method to my madness, or a madness to my methods. This is going to drive me insane trying to make! But I love how close to actual grass it looks. So, I’m going to suffer for the sake of the project!

1 Like

This is wonderful – I love seeing all the behind-the-scenes steps and especially those shoes! They have such great movement to them.

1 Like