12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

Day 2 from @Lynx a sweet box with 4 MP guest soaps!!!

11 Likes

What does mp mean?

Melt and pour I think?

1 Like

So many lovely things!!

Day three has really brightened up a stressful work day at our house - a handmade zipper pouch and headband!! Check out the gorgeous fabrics!!

These are wonderful, thank you @Edel!

(Mr jemimah also approves of the headband :heart:)

16 Likes

Pretty lady, that is for your inner 50s persona m :grin:

2 Likes

Day 3 from @geekgirl

Oh yes! Beeswax wraps. I’d forgotten these were even on my list. I often think about buying them but never do because I say to myself I could make them. But never have!!
Now I have some of my own. And I need to find some food to wrap in them, might have to go shopping first!!

11 Likes

Was it melt and our soap? Thats what it reminds me of

OMG Atomic MCM Flamingo fabric…ok I need some!! where is this from @Edel

1 Like

Yes, it was. It was from a kid’s kit, actually, but first practice ever for me.

2 Likes

I read it as MLP and was like no they don’t look like My Little Pony lol.
had to put on my glasses.

4 Likes

the mouse is for the cat, if the cat will have it!! (my cat does not play with toys. at all.)

2 Likes

They came out great! I love handmade soaps!!

@geekgirl lol they would be awfully large my little pony soaps!

1 Like

:musical_note: On the third day of Christmas @Amfkinney gave to me…

:musical_note: a bountiful button noel tree :christmas_tree:

It’s too early to hammer on walls (unless I want to be murdered by a neighbor), so in an hour, I will hang this on the wall :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

@storerboughtcreation I had a lot of fun with the buttons and tree! Hope you like!

1 Like

I love it! It’s my Christmas tree for this year. My naughty ragdoll and lack of room in my apartment make it impossible to have even a small tree. My ragdoll eats things he’s not supposed to (and yet only recognizes one flavor of one brand of cat food as food :woman_facepalming:t3:)

2 Likes

It’s amazing right! Spoonflower. I don’t know if you can find me on there, but I have a 50s fabric collection saved and they are in that collection, some amazing ones with lawn flamingos caravans and UFOs, . The 50s kitchen fabric on the hairband is from a yard of fabric I had in my stash forever.

Day 3

So pretty!! This lovely ATC (I’m in awe of your fodder making @jemimah so clean, delicate and precise) and these fabulous earrings. I love them. Plus a postcard of where I’d like to be right now.

IMG_20211215_151451

14 Likes

Day 3! @storerboughtcreation sent me this gorgeous trivet!! The colors are gorgeous! Thank you so much!!:heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

Day 3 gifts from @geekgirl, a pin cushion filled with crushed walnut shells, pins, and a needle minder! I especially love the pin cushion! I’ve always wanted a handmade one and this one is perfect (the colors, size, and I’m obsessed with the feel of it). This week has been super stressful so I’m extra excited about having something to stab repeatedly :joy:

12 Likes

OMG and worse…I get a company discount at spoonflower!

2 Likes

So… we should route all of our spoonflower purchases through you? :wink:

2 Likes