12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

It was such a random listing in our discount guide and I knew immediately it would be trouble for me LOL

Day 3 from @photojenn
These lovely potholders. The colors are great.

14 Likes

Day 3 from @Renstar
A matching needle minder to go with the needle book!

I feel the urge to embroider something coming on!

13 Likes

@Amfkinney that button tree is so lovely!

@jemimah nice ATC and earrings!

@storerboughtcreation ive never seen a trivet like that before. The shape is really cool.

@photojenn that was my first time using walnut shell and I really like the heft.

5 Likes

Day 3 from @momiemae. I love all the little de orations. This one is no exception. I am going to put them in my tea cabinet. Thanks momiemae!

11 Likes

Spoonflower discount, lucky you.

Hopefully this link will bring to you my 50s collection.

2 Likes

You can, once you fight the magnets, separate it into 2 needle minders! So you can have 2 embroideries on the go.

I had such fun fighting the magnets!! And I have some left in the packet in a drawer that have attracted everything metal!

I was very disappointed they were too big for your dinosaur family!!

1 Like

I was just about to throw the wrapping paper away and a little note popped out. I’m so chuffed that you actually tried to make the beeswax wraps. @geekgirl

As I said, something I’ve been procrastinating about for a long time.
They seem so simple in a tutorial, but the fine and even coating is what seems to scare me off.

Here’s one in action:

12 Likes

Day 3 is a double present! An adulting badge and some Christmas light earrings that I’m rockin’ as we speak.

17 Likes

opened day 3 from @roler!!!

the magnet is on the fridge and those beautiful star ornaments are just waiting impatiently for the girls to get home from school so we can put up the tree and get it decorated this weekend!!

thank you!! i love them!!

12 Likes

Thanks! I found a bunch of wooden curtain rings at various thrift stores back when I lived in Phoenix. I crocheted around all of the rings, and then added a petal to each of the pink outer rings to make it look more flower like. It looked too bland without.

3 Likes

@bugaboo, I absolutely love my gift for today. It is so pretty…So many layers!

16 Likes

So many pretty things

2 Likes

My day 3 present from @mel is a pretty recipe booklet with spillproof cover, complete with a Shakespeare quote and several handwritten recipes!

I’m looking forward to trying these out! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

It’s after midnight here, and I felt like opening a gift now, so I did :grin:

:musical_note: on the fourth day of Christmas @Amfkinney gave to me…

:musical_note: stockings filled with candy!

Like I mentioned before, I love buffalo plaid. I also love all four of the candies. Sweetarts are my favorite non-chocolate candy. Always have been :hearts:

Thank you, Anne, for so many wonderful packages so far. I think you’ll really like your next few days :blush:

13 Likes

I’m up to day four too! Look at this gorgeous paintbrush roll @Edel made for me!! Fabulous Japanese fabrics, and filled with tiny paintbrushes too! :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

That is absolutely gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s beautiful!

Lots of sweet treats for you, @storerboughtcreation !

2 Likes

On the 4th day of Christmas, @bugaboo sent to me (straight off my Etsy wish list) a happy mail stamp

And something to hang my own happy mail with!

14 Likes

Day 4 from @geekgirl, catnip toys! My cats are going to love these! Kade is in a cone right now so I had to put them away but will definitely post action shots once it’s safe :slight_smile:

Edited to add - Tashi has been following me around all morning yelling at me to register his displeasure with not getting to play with his toys :joy:

11 Likes