12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

I forgot to post day 3, but I received a couple of cute pet stockings.

today is day 4, and I opened a cute set of embroidered pillow cases

Thanks!!!

14 Likes

Day 4! @storerboughtcreation made for me!!! A Snoopy and I LOVE IT! I am a big fan of Snoopy. Thank you so much!!

13 Likes

I wrote some suggestions for what to do with this in the card you’ll open at the end :hearts:

2 Likes

Day 4 for me.

This darling little flamingo notebook. I love it.

14 Likes

Day 4 brings me some funky magnets. Another thing I didn’t remember I’d put on my list.

I don’t know if @geekgirl knows me really well but these gifts keep coming in packaging so I can’t guess what they are.

Coincidence: I was very close to getting some disc blanks to decorate, I only didn’t because I was running out of time.

What’s even more coincidental, I’m looking for a new job and I was chatting to my old manager and she said I need to “be heard”

These are lovely

10 Likes

I’m uploading day 3 the kids have me open them at night when they open their advent calendars so I have; t opened day 4 yet

So for day 3 @Lynx made a beautiful Flamingo already adoring our MCM inspired tree in the family room!

12 Likes

Day 4

From @Renstar
This small notebook she got in Wales. It’s made of 75% wheat. The feel of the hard cover is nice. It’s super smooth.

It has already been assigned a purpose. When I go to boardgame conventions I carry a small notebook to track the games I play and who I play with. Those will be perfect because the cover won’t get beat up!

And from @photojenn
During the art journaling zooms I have been very covetous of her circle template and library card stamp.

And now I have my own circle template and circle masks!

And she stamped the library card on some deli paper so I can use it in my art work.

15 Likes

@Rlynn knows my family well. Day 4 is a lego star wars ornament!

15 Likes

I hope you like the stencil! I already had it cut and ready for you when you asked for the cricut file and I had to pretend to forget that you asked for it :joy:

7 Likes

Day #4 from @mel is these Shakespearean insult magnets!

Shown here along with a super sweet card I got from @Lynx and @GeekyBookworm ! My fridge keeps getting craftier XD (This is the side of the fridge; the front is already full!)
“I do desire that we may be better strangers” is definitely one of my favorite Shakespeare burns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, mel, I just tried those ginger chews you sent and they are SO YUMMY! Thanks for introducing me to a new candy I now love! XD

12 Likes

Day 4! Look at this darling tea ornament. Thank you @momiemae it is perfect for me.

14 Likes

That’s really pretty.

part of the fun in wrapping is misleading the recipient lol

4 Likes

lol. sneaky.

I need better wrapping skills for tricks like that!!

shakespeare quotes are the best!!! and those ginger chews come in different flavours…i think the mango ones are my current fave, but their oranges ones are a close second!!

and thank you for the lovely set of day 4 notecards!!! i love the pics!!

8 Likes

Day 5. This one felt squishy and weird shaped. That’s as much as I could get from my multiple feels.

These look handmade, an awesome set of stamps. I remember asking for these :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Day5

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

9 Likes

Love these!!

1 Like

:musical_note: On the fifth day of Christmas @Amfkinney sent to me…

:musical_note: An awesome slothy thing! Ba da bum bum (if you are not singing this verse in Miss Piggy’s voice, you need to go listen to John Denver and the Muppets 12 Day of Christmas, because it’s the best)

My husband saw the sloth box before I did, and yelled, “OMG! That is so awesome!!!” I was busy pulling the second wrapped package out of the gift wrap, which was the equally awesome crochet hook bag. I love that the bag feels heavy duty, so it should easily withstand the weight of multiple crochet hooks, tiny scissors, etc.

The sloth box. Ahhhhhh! I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sloth: The washi tapes inside are all super cute, but that tiger one is my favorite. Such a great package. Thank you, Anne! :hearts:

11 Likes