12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

Day 5 from @geekgirl, a massive stash of papers and bits I can use in my mixed media! She spoiled me with a huge variety - music pages, foreign language book pages, dictionary pages, a huge stack of gelli prints and master boards, some paper doilies, and more! :heart_eyes:

I can’t do them justice but I picked out a few of my favorite geometric prints she did :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Day 5 @storerboughtcreation sent to me…a typing Snoopy! Snoopy is my favorite!! Thank you!

11 Likes

Day 5 is another on-point double present! I am indeed a coffee expert :coffee: and I looove geeky earrings.

12 Likes

Today I opened a super fun journal I can embroider the cover on! Now to choose a design!

Thanks @Bugaboo!

11 Likes

@saintcady I think that coffee expert badge was supposed to come to me :rofl:

@Lynx that notebook is super cool!

2 Likes

SO much awesomeness!

Here is my day five. Another adorable teacup/pot ornament. My partner did a good job!

13 Likes

Those teacup/teapot ornaments are so you!

1 Like

Day 5 from @Renstar
Bowl covers! They fit nicely over my bowls.

From @photojenn
A little book made from gelli printed tags!
So cool.

Some of the pages.
I like how you incorporated wonky bits into your gelli prints!

13 Likes

It was tough to decide what size to make. I did try a smaller one but it went so wrong!! The elastic twisted, didn’t want to thread through properly and it definitely got thrown across the room!

In other news, tomorrow’s present is soft and hard and I think there’s bubble wrap in there. There’s more than one thing because the shapes don’t fit together. Yes, I hope it’s not breakable because I have been squishing it a lot!!

1 Like

,My day 5 from @kittykill are some cool retro potholders. They look great with my vintage looking kitchen!

13 Likes

Glad you like the notecards! The pictures are taken from old calendar pages; it seemed a shame to let them go to waste after the year ended! :slight_smile:

My day #5 gift from mel is this pretty yarn coaster!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Day 5 was pandamonium at my house! :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face:

Day 6 is a gorgeous mug rug with more of that fabulous retro fabric :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

I am not sure it’s clear, but the larger Panda is a book mark. X

5 Likes

:musical_note: on the sixth day of Christmas @Amfkinney sent to me…

:musical_note: a canvas tote and notecards

This I bag will work great for holding one of my many wips. I definitely have too many going, but I have several pretty bags to hold them. I love the sparkly htv. I have been afraid to use my Cricut. I really need to try now :blush: Thank you!!!

12 Likes

I thought so :panda_face: - either a bookmark or a panda to sneakily leave under things to startle Mr jemimah…

I love all the pandas, and the awesome fabric they were wrapped in! And the mug rug, and, well, everything!! I feel very spoiled :sparkling_heart:

And, I’m feeling very lucky again this morning to receive this brilliant T-shirt for day seven! Perfect sentiment :turtle:

11 Likes

Those pandas are so stinking cute! And I love that cat fabric!

2 Likes

For day 6 @photojenn made me 2 magnets. The first one is so me! Lol

And the 2nd is this super cute owl with the teeniest crochet stitches.

And @Renstar sent me this cute notebook. I like I can take the pages out and put them back in. I think I’m going to use it for ICAD prompts.

12 Likes

Day 6 gives me 3 lovely pieces of art.

Seeing these together really highlights the versatility of @geekgirl art. I think the was some good stalking there to find I love trees. And more purple and green in the third one. And the middle one, so much to look at, it’s truly awesome.

My day 7 is in a box, so I’ve no idea what that could be!!!

12 Likes

Ooooh. It looks like I made a mistake. That was supposed to be your day 11 or 12.

Just letting you know so you’re not disappointed when you get a small to open on day 11 or 12!

4 Likes

Day 6 from @geekgirl, stencils! I’m so excited to try them, I see lots of gelli printing in my future!

10 Likes