2020 Nutcracker Along! ANY media, ANY theme, ANY size!

HOLY MOLY, @bethntim! You’re so quick, you’re making me feel like that guy looks in that pic! He looks like he is going to be AWESOMEST!

1 Like

I wanted to get cracking on this (HA!) because I have a second part of this that’s even bigger and better but it makes me a little nervous, lots of pieces and rather intricate. Hopefully I can get it done as quick as I did this one

Ooooo! There’s MORE!? Eep!

I won’t be getting to work on mine directly for a few more days, at least, but I have been plotting and scheming while working away on my autumn chores, etc.

1 Like

I kinda like him, just like this. All to pieces!

2 Likes

His hair! :grin:

1 Like

Right? Surprised right off his little squishy nutcracker head!

1 Like

All together now! Even his george Washington hair!

8 Likes

He’s FANTASTIC, @bethntim!

1 Like

They look like those giant, fat noodles!!

Yes so much fun. His head size is HILARIOUS!

1 Like

That is awesome!

1 Like

I designed this from scratch, using Tinkercad online software, then 3D printed it. The jester stick is the full sized head reduced. I’m digging this new toy!

He’s turning more jester than “Lord of Misrule,” but they share an in-your-face snarkiness. Now I’m considering what colors to paint him…

6 Likes

WOW! That’s so cool, @steiconi! Thanks for sharing the in-process shots!

Well, winter came hard and fast to our place over the weekend so I have been super busy preparing (stacking the last of the firewood, thawing and putting away the hose, getting the handyman here for the last couple of projects, etc.) Then I have spent some hours plowing and shoveling, too.

I mean, I know Montana has a certain reputation, but this is EARLY!

Oct23SnowStorm03

6 Likes

Teaser pic of part deux

4 Likes

Ta da! The mouse king to match my nutcracker!

11 Likes

Welp, that’s it for me. I’m dead. Those are FABULOUS!

2 Likes

Ha! I thought he was gonna have some uber thicc thighs! What a surprise! Ya got me!

1 Like

That’s hilarious because when I was stuffing the mouse I turned him around and said “thicc” :laughing:

2 Likes

I hope it included either a head nod, or some eyebrow raises!

1 Like

HOly rats! Beth is going to have the whole ballet company complete before I get to sit down with mine again! The Rat King is hilarious!

2 Likes

I thought about making a Clara ballerina

3 Likes