2023 DeStash-Along

Wow, that’s such cool stuff! I was wondering how you tried a knit sweater on mid-way without dropping stitches. Crochet is easy, just one loop!

1 Like

Yeah I miss that convenience for sure. At least I’ve moved past being terrified at dropping stitches.

2 Likes

Oh that’s cool!!

And, that’s a lovely lot of Noro. I’m a big fan, some of my absolute favourite finished items are Noro, although I know some people don’t like working with it. I hope you really enjoy trying it!

2 Likes

I do not need more yarn
I do not need more yarn
I have a coupon for more yarn
I do not need more yarn
I…

5 Likes

We’ll still love you.

(Don’t look at my yarn purchases from last month…)

2 Likes

I’m destashing bitty scrappy bits into teacher gifts & items to donate to the charity bazaar.
These projects barely make a dent but I have a pretty big recipient list for coaster sets & Rob’s asked me for those, tote bags & zipper pouches for his yoga therapy class mates so that should use up at least some, right? And our friend is expecting, she gets another little quilt. I think I’ll try wonky triangles, she loves colour & that takes very little precision so I won’t suffer too much through it :laughing:

6 Likes

Used up some silver spray paint on these! Also put to use the 3 wood sea creatures that have been in my stash for probably 18 years! YAS!!!

TableReef01

9 Likes

First binding project in 10+ years complete! Cattywampus as heck but made entirely with stash material and tools scavenged from around the house.

Size is quarter US letter, so roughly 4.25 x 5.5 inches (10.8 x 14 cm)

14 Likes

It’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks! I knew there was a reason I’d been holding on to that paper since …2006?

4 Likes

Excellent choice!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Gorgeous! you do such lovely, neat work.

1 Like

Love the pattern on the cover (is that what it’s called?). Kind of like ferns or peacock feathers.

1 Like

I think it’s supposed to be stylized peacock feathers. It came in a pack of William Morris / Craftsman movement themed scrapbook paper and I had to put the pattern sideways because of the grain direction. But in the small size that just turns it into an interesting abstract.

4 Likes

That might make a cool wallpaper pattern for a small space, like a powder room.

2 Likes

Truly lovely!

1 Like

Destash with us in the prayer flag swap! It is the perfect way to use up those odds and ends.

6 Likes

Back to destashing tiny yarn balls, must make room for all the new yarn I got. So more gift bags…one with worsted scraps and one with fingering held double

12 Likes

These are fabulous! What a beautiful way to use those small bits!

2 Likes