50 Projects, More or Less, 2021

It feels SO WEIRD for me not to have had much in the way of finished projects to post in the last couple months. I have a few longer term WIPs going that I work on here and there, but so much of my creative time and energy has been going to trying to pass along vintage stuff via my etsy shop. After that, it’s more around-the-house projects/tasks at least one of which I will get to post - hopefully next week.

3 Likes

Ooo, how have you found them???

I love that they truly do fit all sizes…and don’t run easily! The chub rub shorts are great under skirts and the styles are from conservative solids to wild prints! I own about 30 pairs…

1 Like

I’ve seen them advertised but haven’t known anyone to have bought them. I will give them a try!!

1 Like

I just finished this unicorn amigurumi for my DS2. He helped me dye the fibers/yarns, and I spun the yarn. He’s a happy camper today.

15 Likes

I posted it’s own topic but here is my galaxy skirt! I had a ton of fun making it. And making one using the doll pattern.

10 Likes

Finished my 100th project this year.

And did a couple more to start the year:

9 Likes

I am impressed that you take time each day to do your art…

2 Likes

SO many great projects everyone!

I got ambitious and made all the little sacks for my gift mixes I will make closer to Christmas. A fat quarter made two of these. They are small so I’m hoping they fit the mixes. I’m counting these as three items because three fabrics.

13 Likes

Good use of fat quarters! Looks like you are preparing well in advance!

2 Likes

I know but if I don’t start early it will never be done XD

4 Likes

Just make sure you remember where you put them!

4 Likes

I will be starting a pile or maybe put them in my cabinet thingy

2 Likes

I finished a Summer cardigan just in time for Summer to end. At least there will be a few warm days left to wear it this season.

10 Likes

It is lovely! You can always wear it with a heavier shirt underneath…the color goes with so many things!

1 Like

That’s a great idea! The yarn is unbleached cotton with variegated indigo thread…looks great with jeans.

2 Likes

T-shirts, jeans and your sweater would be so comfy and “fashionable”!

3 Likes

One more project done. Last Christmas my husband got me a paint by number. It feels like a bit of a cheat, but also it took me forever to finish so I’m counting it as a craft :smiley:

10 Likes

I totally forgot about this challenge, but I may be near 50, going to upload my pics and see.
1.Autumn pjs
25%,

2.Halloween pjs
25%,
3.Harry potter pjs
25%,
4.HP Blanket
25%,
5.HP Christmas in july pjs
25%,
6.HP bag
25%,
7. Bathroom decor
24%,
25%,
8.HP summer pjs
25%,
9.hive rules sign
25%,
10.prize box
25%,20210904_202352
11.classroom signs
25%,
12. Birthday sign
25%,
13.library book bags
25%,
14. Giant pillow
25%,
15. Practice boards

No pictures of the 30+ t-shirts I did my my class☹.

To still do:
Messenger bag
Microwave bowls
Hot pads
Placemat sets
Jacket
Calm down cave
Library bags
Stockings
Tree skirt
Wall hangings
HP ornaments