50 Projects, More or Less, 2021

I have been sleeping a lot more than usual…I am sure it is the stress I am feeling for my sister. I have so much to do before I leave for two weeks but I have no energy to do them…I am trying to break out of this cycle by meditating and exercising. It is difficult, but I will feel more stress leaving and not doing things that must be done for both my company and my husband!

4 Likes

Finished some mindless projects…

I get a lot of free bags from all sorts of places…I don’t really need them for shopping, so I have been turning them into storage bags to keep things organized or out of my way…

Pretty simple…just fold them down, stitch around the top to make them a bit more sturdy, stick cardboard in the bottom…these took all of 15 minutes or so…

14 Likes

Clever-- I like the triple fold that lets you keep using the handles.

I actually cut them off and threw them out but after I finished, I decided I wanted handles…the are not in the original spot so I can pull the whole thing off my shelf.

They originally were on the front and back…the other one is going in a drawer to hold guest towels so I threw those handles out…they were very flimsy and did not even match!

2 Likes

Y’all I hit 90 today (Nov 1)! WOO! I don’t have 10 more projects planned for the year, but that sure doesn’t mean I won’t hit 100! Or I may not and that is totally fine, too.

I have had to spend a lot more time on household stuff lately getting ready for winter: sourcing and stacking firewood, raking and burning pine needles, working with our neighbors for this winter’s road plowing, etc. Blechhttps://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/50-projects-more-or-less-2021/9936/14?u=themistresst

6 Likes

Finished 125. Some are smaller some are bigger. Some get completed some not. Enjoying the making :slight_smile: .

8 Likes

I just posted this as its own topic but I am really happy with how this skirt came out!! I talked a little more about it in my post and have a link to the pattern from Ellie and Mac there.

7 Likes

Another make with it’s own topic! But I really loved how this top turned out! There a few more photos in it’s post. But I just loved how it turned out! it’s really comfy.

8 Likes

I’m going to have to work fast if I want to catch up posting by the end of the year, never mind actually completing 50 projects.

Still working my way through April & May sewing!

1. Dresses for a 27cm doll (I don’t think I’ve uploaded this before, but it’s been sitting in my picture folder for a while)

2. A batch for the 16cm crew (reusing some fabrics we’ve seen before)

3. Variations on a theme for 16 and 19 centimeter dolls (May)

4. More for the 27cm size (May-June)

5. 11 & 16 cm dresses. Lots of Lawn this time! (May)

9 Likes

Oh boy haven’t done much lately but I mixed up some hot chocolate mix for gifts and put them I. These little ornaments jars I got at the dollar store. I also painted mugs from the dollar store to go with the hot coco.

8 Likes

But wait, there’s More!

1. The 16cm size just keeps on coming (Mostly May)

2. Three dresses using this fabric in various sizes (although I think the others had sashes? I didn’t get pics before they went on their way)

3. Another three of these in 16cm and 27cm size

4. Another set of 3. Imagine it them with white sashes, though.

9 Likes

Well, I topped out this year at 108. A few less than last year, but I feel lucky to have had the time and access to materials to complete so many projects! I have a few WIPS that I hope to complete soon into 2022 + a few things I’d like to start.

@AIMR Do you plan to start a “50 Projects, More or Less, 2022” thread? I know I’m not the only one who likes to catalog my projects in one place!d

8 Likes

Congrats! This craft along was one of the best of 2021! We are so glad you are here and keep on crafting!

10 Likes

Thank you, @AIMR , our fearless leader, for starting a 50 Projects topic for 2022!

4 Likes