50 Projects, More or Less, 2024

Another bunting arrived to recipient! Guess who this one was for? lol, I know you know already :flamingo: :four_leaf_clover:

12 Likes

Whoops, I haven’t been updating my list this month, but I just rectified that. Three times – I kept remembering stuff I’d forgotten :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Anytime I see anything flamingo-y I think of your recipient (and anytime I see anything mushroom-y I think of you :smiling_face:).

What a fun bunting, sure to brighten up any gray day!

4 Likes

ha ha Same…and any time I see pink gingham, I also think of another recipient…

3 Likes

Hehe! I love that we all know an Irish Flamingal!

4 Likes

Some more stuff, cards sets:

Masterboards & fussy cut stamped creatures.

Cats are my hand carved stamps, the forest dwellers are from a papery swap.
& foxes

9 Likes

I love those kitties!

2 Likes

I adore these!! Gorgeous!

1 Like

I am still crafting inbetween packing bouts!

Trying to finish up WIPS so I can start fresh in my new place: Finished this baby blanket using stash.

It’s small, about 2x3, since I only had partial skeins of three different yarns.

9 Likes

I absolutely love the idea that you’ll be starting fresh with no WiPs in the next chapter. That is an awesome intention. Good luck!

5 Likes

Magnificent card sets!

Great way to start off in your new home!

1 Like

I didn’t mean to make 3 posts in a row. Sigh, but I am too tired to go back and fix it. And too tired to do it right, so probably couldn’t fix it right, either!

Anyway. I hit 40 projects for 2024-so-far today. YEY!

7 Likes

That’s incredible! You have been so busy, especially with your lovely napkin sets!

Awww, you! I surprised myself with that number! I think the craft-a-day craftalong in Feb set me up to feel natural getting a little in most days and lots of little bits add up to a lot!

2 Likes

Maybe I should have started keeping track sooner…

1. Saddle shrine
  2. Decoupage bookcase
  3. NYC vest
  4. Her tattoo shirt
  5. His tattoo shirt
  6. Roses and butterflies blouse
  7. Pattern for round yoke blouse
  8. Fused glass suncatcher.

End of first quarter

1. Sundress, daisies
  2. Sundress, dragonflies
4 Likes

Sorry for commenting so late in year, but this is fantastic! So useful with the storage below, and always there when you need it. No dragging out the iron.

1 Like

It is really great, so functional. Easy to make & customize as well.

1 Like

So… I’m getting my craft room organized still and we are gathering all the WIPs into one spot. So far I have two cubes full. This does not include my project bags for knitting and crochet. :weary:

5 Likes

I am furiously trying to finish some WIPS so they don’t travel with me when I move…but, I get distracted by wanting to make more things as well…I will say that I have rethought or just tossed out a bunch of WIPS that no longer call to me. Some WIPS just are boring, but I still love them…mostly afghans and shawls that just are rows and rows and rows of the same pattern. I don’t do well if I get bored so I have to break them up.

4 Likes