50 Projects, More or Less, 2024

These are so adorable - absolutely precious!

1 Like

Fabulous projects!

1 Like

I love all the scrappy fabric you chose for the accordion pouch. And you are 100% correct that craft purchases don’t count if you make the thing immediately.

5 Likes

I actually have a finished item to add to my list! Staying true to my current m.o., I forgot to take pictures, however the 10-yo recipient came to my rescue. (The pink plastic vinyl bag was what I gave her the gift in, I think she loved it as muchnas the cover.)

The buttons have been done up a little lopsided, they are just randon ones from my collection that matched the yarn. The centre one is a light pink, but has a pearl finish so the light makes it look white.

8 Likes

It’s always nice when someone appreciates your lovely handmade gifts!

2 Likes

She saw me making a tote at sports (her brother plays with my son) and strongly hinted how good that would be for her ipad (it wasn’t for her). She was super happy to get something for her that she wasn’t expecting.

2 Likes

Another bunting arrived to recipient! Guess who this one was for? lol, I know you know already :flamingo: :four_leaf_clover:

12 Likes

Whoops, I haven’t been updating my list this month, but I just rectified that. Three times – I kept remembering stuff I’d forgotten :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Anytime I see anything flamingo-y I think of your recipient (and anytime I see anything mushroom-y I think of you :smiling_face:).

What a fun bunting, sure to brighten up any gray day!

4 Likes

ha ha Same…and any time I see pink gingham, I also think of another recipient…

3 Likes

Hehe! I love that we all know an Irish Flamingal!

4 Likes

Some more stuff, cards sets:

Masterboards & fussy cut stamped creatures.

Cats are my hand carved stamps, the forest dwellers are from a papery swap.
& foxes

9 Likes

I love those kitties!

2 Likes

I adore these!! Gorgeous!

1 Like

I am still crafting inbetween packing bouts!

Trying to finish up WIPS so I can start fresh in my new place: Finished this baby blanket using stash.

It’s small, about 2x3, since I only had partial skeins of three different yarns.

9 Likes

I absolutely love the idea that you’ll be starting fresh with no WiPs in the next chapter. That is an awesome intention. Good luck!

5 Likes

Magnificent card sets!

Great way to start off in your new home!

1 Like

I didn’t mean to make 3 posts in a row. Sigh, but I am too tired to go back and fix it. And too tired to do it right, so probably couldn’t fix it right, either!

Anyway. I hit 40 projects for 2024-so-far today. YEY!

7 Likes

That’s incredible! You have been so busy, especially with your lovely napkin sets!