Air dry clay ghost

I made this air dry clay ghost for Kwality for the Halloween flat rate swap. Admittedly it probably would not have fit in the box but after I found out we were meeting up in real life I had to try and make him.

The base is paper mache and layers of tin foil. It was fairly easy but it had been awhile since I had used this clay and cracking seemed to be an issue so I had a few days of fixing and waiting. I even stitched up the ruffle!
I used this great tutorial on YouTube

Thanks for looking!

36 Likes

This is the absolute cutest! You are so talented. I love the expression and the rosy cheeks. The ruffle is impressive, too. Cutest little ghost ever!

2 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

Wow! So, so adorable! Definitely worth the effort and waiting.

1 Like

So cute! I really enjoyed the tutorial as well.

1 Like

This is amazing!!!

1 Like

What a cute little spooker!

Sooooo cute!

1 Like

Thanks pals! I was so happy with how he turned out.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, what?! Absolutely wonderful.

1 Like

Just too cute! I would expect to see this little fella in a boutique shop of artists’ wares. Beautifully worked!

1 Like

such a cute ghostie!

1 Like

Thanks guys! I’m thinking of making a snowman in the same way for a friend. Maybe even crochet up a little scarf for it.

3 Likes

What a cute little ghost :ghost: :heart_eyes:

It’s adorable and the expression is perfect!!

I love this little ghost! That ruffle is perfect and really just makes the whole thing! How big is the ghost?

1 Like

It’s so cute and I love it so much!!! I love the idea of making a little snowman with a crochet scarf!

1 Like

This is so adorable!

1 Like

Too cute! And beautifully made too!

1 Like

Thanks all! It was really satisfying to have him turn out.

I think he’s about 5 inches maybe? Might have a little more with his little swirl at the top.

2 Likes