@AcadianDriftwood sent>><< @MightyMitochondria sent
@marionberries sent >><< @thanate sent
@lifeinpigtails sent >><< @wendiek sent
@Ewulotta sent >><< @Abbeeroad sent
@Renstar sent >><< @AIMR sent
@seeuudee sent >><< @MistressJennie sent
@kayrun sent >><< @Smmarrt sent

5 Likes

:pie: I looked for my name and couldn’t see it. What? Oh, I have a new handle. Blush. Can’t wait to see those flags…whoever I might be!

10 Likes

I’ve received my flag from @Abbeeroad today. It’s absolutely beautiful and I love it so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for the lovely flag!

14 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad it made it safely to you! It was a lot of fun to make! :smiley:

4 Likes

Whoo hoo! Arrivals! Now we’re cooking with gas!

2 Likes

The constellation of ‘Home’ is so clever! Gosh, the little mosaic pieces must’ve taken so much work. This is great :earth_americas:

2 Likes

That’s so beautiful! I love all the little bits!

2 Likes

I love all of the wee hand stitches!

2 Likes

So many interesting details…I love that you showed @Ewulotta’s continent as the focus of the Earth!

Lovely stitching and tiny mosaic is always a labor of love! I can tell you had a hard time letting this one go…are you making one for yourself as well?

3 Likes

You know, I should make one for myself! I used to like that requirement in some of the past swaps!

2 Likes

I’m still learning to navigate and find things. But I made it here and love the flag. A scrappy earth. I knew those fabric scraps we all have were holding everything together.

4 Likes

wow! this is gorgeous!

2 Likes

Using all those scrappy blue and green pieces to represent earth and water is just fantastic. Well done!

2 Likes

Mine from @marionberries made it here today! Oak tree love!! :green_heart:

14 Likes

We seem to have a scrappy theme going. I’m glad you love it, trees are my favorite creatures (after cats). Did you bend up the leaves on the two 3D leaves a bit? They were made from leftovers of a fabric sandwich I made for dragonfly wings.

3 Likes

Wow! Th scrappy leaves and trunk are amazing. I’m just in love with all the eye candy. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So cool - love both the scraps and stitching.

2 Likes

Wow! I love the scrappy! Also a bit jealous since my sewing machine is sadly in storage. (This quarantine is even hard on the machines!)

1 Like

What a beautiful oak!!

1 Like

I received from @kayrun. I asked for peace and hope.

The charm fell off when I opened the package - I should just attach it to one of the stitches?

A better look:

Thanks, Karen!

6 Likes