Art Journaling Craftalong - 2021

I would love to do this! I’m in!

And thanks for sharing, @Abbeeroad!!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I just grabbed it. Can’t beat that price for 30 days of information. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yay!! Exciting! :grin::grin::grin:

I think I’m going to sign up for this too. Thanks for the link!!

4 Likes

FYI: This popped up on my YT feed…

5 Likes

that was a cute video but I totally thought he was going to trace that rock.

2 Likes

lol, so did I!

3 Likes

He really did juke you.

I liked he sounded really happy while drawing them. Thanks, @Smmarrt!

@curiousfae - here is the info for the paper zoom tomorrow

3 Likes

I just wanted a post where we can gather names of everyone who purchased the $10 Alisa Burke class and is interested in doing some of the videos together (I think it would be too hard to do them all together).

So if you bought the class and are interested in zooming together vote here and we will start a private message to discuss. We can talk about logistics like everyone takes a turn sharing their screen to run video we decide to do.

• Yes I bought the video series from Alisa Burke and am interested in zooming to do some of the videos together
0 voters
3 Likes

I’m in! Both the zoom and the class. Yay!

4 Likes

This definitely doesn’t look like the video, but I like it and it’s not brown!

The color under the butterflies is gold.

14 Likes

Those colors are gorgeous and nice quote!

Beautiful colors and beautiful images. And that quote! Perfect!

Here’s mine

11 Likes

I love your background and the border!

I like the border, gives it a little garden for birdies feel

And here is mine. This was so fun and I really can’t follow instructions! My favorite papart is how we all are so creative and different…and covered in paint.

11 Likes

Here’s my page from today. The birds are a bit small but it was fun to do, now I want to make a ton of them for something.

10 Likes

@Kwality570 lol I am obsessed with Acorn TV shows! They truly do drink tea for everything…bring in a suspect, offer them tea…console a grieving family, make tea!..I love how you blend in your colors from one to another…the gold is wonderful under your images!

@geekgirl…sort of looks like a Klimt painting…I don’t think you overdid the blobs! And, you got your circles in!

@marionberries Your triangles give a very post-modern feel to your piece…as do the colors…it is fun to do this in a group because no two every come anywhere close to being the same…so much variety makes me want to do the same videos over and over

@photojenn I think you snuck in a bit of symmetry with this one! It is how your weaving brain works! But, overall, it does look unbridled and the birds just are the cutest!

Here is mine…

11 Likes

@Kwality570 I AGGRESSIVELY LOVE your tonal fuchsia area! But that quote wins the day, for real. I am going to steal your halos around the image. That’s money.

@geekgirl I really love the stamps on the bird bodies. They look like gazing globes into another realm.

@marionberries The snow on the branches is just lovely.

@photojenn I love you used the whimsical birds! And the doodles!

@AIMR I really like the cameo affect you have going, and the use of browns. Such an underused color!

@curiousfae post your image in here! It’s only in the DM’s. I love the doodles around the edges and the horizontal texture you have going on.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Here’s mine «««««««««««««««««
I need to work on my doodle game, but overall I’m pleased. And really love working with the animal calendars I have!

11 Likes