Art Journaling Craftalong - 2021

Love the deep colors and quote. Lovely.

1 Like

I was inspired again by the song I heard on the radio and the desire to work on something for myself.

6 Likes

Love those dolls. Great use of the Dec prompts!

This was my attempt at the December prompts
I used this coarse iridescent texture paste I got on clearance for the small stars and when it dried I was not a fan. It dried clear and they all disappeared into the background. I may give the prompts another try later.

@Smmarrt i never knew my “fake” writing in journals had a word! I had to look up Asemic writing.

4 Likes

Your faces are so good - I love them!

They are Dina Wakley stamps.

1 Like

Let’s art journal together Sunday December 12 at 2pm Eastern time.

This video is called Space Storm and looks like good practice for blending.

Supplies needed:
Acrylic paints
Paint brushes
White pencil that will blend, like white charcoal, stabilo mark all, or water color pencil
Makeup brush or large round soft paint brush for blending

• I’m in
  • Not this time
0 voters
2 Likes

I voted to be in but I’m not sure I’ll be home in time to catch the beginning. If it’s okay, I’ll jump in when I’m home, I really want to see you people :smiley:

1 Like

tears apart her house looking for the makeup brushes she bought for the last zoom we did with blending

2 Likes

I took another stab at December’s prompts. I like this one better. It’s in a mini composition notebook that’s about 3”x5”

11 Likes

I love this!!! :star_struck:

I had plans shift on me so I’m not sure I’ll be around for Sunday. I’ll let you know if it looks like I can make it.

This is beautiful!

1 Like

and I do love it! It’s perfect for me! Thank you again so much. :slight_smile:

I want to do an art quilt of this. It’s beautiful!

3 Likes

I would love to see that!

Ok I’m very confused (what’s new?!) Where is the thread that has the info on the video we’re doing later. I want to know what supplies I need

Hey! Plans changed again and I can join! Yay!

1 Like

It’s in this thread. Scroll up a few posts. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here you go @Edel

1 Like

Yay! I’ll send you the zoom link

1 Like

So this was my effort from today’s zoom.

Acrylics, uni signo and posca pens, gold leaf.

11 Likes