Art Palette Assemblage

Imade this for @StudioANF in the Go Bananas swap. It’s about 9”x12” in size.

Here is a pic of what it looked like before painting

14 Likes

This is so cool! I love seeing the before and after. Totally missed the bird and the rabbit when I was looking at it in the swap gallery.

1 Like

The leg! Nicely done.

1 Like

I missed the lace…still hard for me to do this because I just can’t visual the after…thanks for showing the before…the transformation is the best part of doing this…you have inspired me to try another! Love the zipper coils, too!!

2 Likes

This is a super cool and fun way to see your awseome assemblage in a new way.

1 Like

That Barbie leg just pushes it over the top! Faboooooo!

1 Like

It looks great!

1 Like

So, so cool! I love the texture you got with the doily lace, and the mesh, and the depth of color you got in your paint layers. Awesome.

1 Like

I have one of these! I really love the change from the unpainted to painted. Awesome.

1 Like

Oooh! I’m really loving the assemblage art right now but I haven’t seen one like this! I love the art theme. Also love the random leg! Lol! The colors are great and the textures.

1 Like

You’re was the first one I ever did! And it sparked a new love of junk!

My 13 yo niece has been staying with me and the other day she pointed to the assemblage frame @curiousfae made for me and said “can you show me how to make that kind of thing”. I was so excited. We spent a whole afternoon gluing and spray painting.

Wow! Another inspired crafter!

Thank you for including the pre-painting photo! I love your mastery of paint layers and light and shadow with the various materials. I think this color palette (see what I did there) is primo!!