ATCoins R2 Swap Gallery

I haven’t read any Discworld stuff but those coins are great!

Haha…my daughters were pretty enamored with Frankie, too…but she’s my favorite not theirs so they let me send. :wink:

The heart was made by @geekgirl! :heart:

3 Likes

Oooh, I squealed when I saw that Frankie coin too! So cute! Nice to know there are other Monster High fans here.
I’m loving all the themes on display, and the colors are great!

2 Likes

@Tapestry, some really cool coins! I love Leia. and the neutron, electron, and moron quotes is awesome!

@Myruka I love that robot. Its so freaking cute! and the snail has it’s own space helmet!

@curiousfae love your Discworld coins!

@Abbeeroad great coins! the Tardis is my fav!

And I got a great selection of coins from @Bunny1kenob!

A siren for my fantasy creature theme

colorful positive affirmation - I took pics all over the house and could not get the color for this to look right.

and this lovely steam punkish coin!

7 Likes

I received yesterday from @Myruka & @curiousfae!

From @Myruka, 3 coins combining some themes:

A beautiful sunflower—I love the small details in the petals :sunflower:

Reading at the beach… in my world, also known as “the definition of happiness:”

And finally, writing & The Princess Bride; I love the purple and the lettering :heart:

I love them all, thank you so much!

And from @curiousfae:

Another beautiful sunflower—I love the layering of colours here:

A Tardis!

And how cool is this? An LP of Swinging tunes!!!

I’m thinking I might just need a collection of ATCoin LPs now…

I love them all; thank you so much!

6 Likes

Received from @Townie today! My themes included mixed media/ layers, animals, whimsical, and flowers.

She also included bonus rinchies!

Thank you!

8 Likes

@Myruka, that purple typewriter is so detailed!

And the record-coin is so clever, @curiousfae!

1 Like

Eeeee, so cute!

1 Like

What fabulous ATCs!

1 Like

Ahh, the typewriter! I hope everyone is planning to do project posts for these.

Also, I think I need a one-inch circle punch now?

1 Like

@pioneer9 , can you take some individual pictures so we can see the detail on the coins? They look so neat!

Love “Scatter Sunshine.” The 3D element is next level.

The beach reader coin is perfect! Love the background details like the volleyball…I always obscure my background but these extra touches really set the scene.

That sunflower from @curiousfae! :star_struck:

And those rinchies are adorably tiny!! :heart:

1 Like

@pioneer9 and @Townie, the cat in the witch’s hat!!! It’s so cute! I love the mixed media background in the middle one, and the “queen of everything” coin featuring a cat is too perfect, lol.

@geekgirl & @Bunny1kenobi I love that steampunk card! I feel like compasses, clocks, and other things that lend themselves to a steampunk theme also go really well with these round shapes, too. And the “Scatter Sunshine” one is so cute. I love the background and the outline on each of the shapes, it all ties together so nicely. The pin-up mermaid/siren is pretty neat as well.

@Tapestry & @curiousfae I love the 3D aspects of the cards Curiousfae has been making lately; that turtle is so neat!

@Abbeeroad such cool details on those ATCs! and wow; on wood! I really like the “splatter” background on the tardis one.

@megwell and @Bunny1kenobi I love the adult merit badge, lol! And I love the concept in general. I’m wondering what material the dad joke one is made from? And the mixed media :star_struck:

@myruka, I love what you’ve been doing with mashing up themes, and I’m always amazed by your drawing skills! I really love the “everything will be all right” robot and cute monster, it really makes me feel like everything will be all right :heart:

@tapestry, the morons quote! That’s too funny! I love the moth! Such beautiful colours, and I love the moon detail on the wings. The flower background colours are lovely, too. And that little birdie! I love it :heart:

1 Like

The coins are great! So creative and inspiring.

2 Likes

Bunny1kenobi’s note said it was leather with hair still on!

2 Likes

I think they are chipboard blanks from alphastamps. I got a handful at the Asheville meet up in 2019. I think these are the last of them. Frankie and the reader coins were done on paper and glued to the chipboard blank. The Tardis background is the only one I did directly on the blank. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love seeing all the different styles and subjects; everyone has done such an amazing job on these - the creativity is inspiring!

1 Like

@Townie - I am a HUGE Monster High fan. If you ever want to chat dolls, PM me!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! The typewriter was so fun to do.

And I love trying to figure out backgrounds if I can.

There’s so many great ATCoins in this gallery!!! I might have to take some extra time to comment on all.

3 Likes

I received the best artwork from @gozer today!! And one of them is so appropriate as I saw one today in real life!
The whole collection:

And now individual close ups:

I love an octopus and the shading on this one is just outstanding! Really amazing.
Next:

Cutest bat ever! Another one with fantastic shading- alcohol markers?
And last but certainly not least-

Sweetest little otter! (And the animal I saw today crossing our parking lot at work!)
Thank you so much -I love them and will find a way to display them so I can see them every day!

10 Likes

Those are gorgeous, @gozer! What markers do you use? The colors and blending are perfection.

2 Likes