ATCoins R2 Swap Gallery

Thanks!I used Copics, gel pens, and some Prismacolored pencils.

1 Like

I agree. The shading on the octopus makes it pop right off the page.

2 Likes

I would happily watch a tutorial on that octopus shading for hours. It’s so good. I really need to try coptic markers one day soon. The alchol markers I have are meh.

3 Likes

The suckers on the leg are highlighted!
So good….

1 Like

Awe, you all are too sweet.

2 Likes

@gozer - amazing coins! that octopus is awesome. love your cross hatching.

2 Likes

How adorable! I agree, these just pop off the page. And maybe it’s just me, but I feel like yellow is such an under-utilized color, yet it’s so wonderfully happy.

@gozer love your marker workmanship. I admired it on my little ghost as well. :raised_hands:t3:

@Townie your mixed media art is so lovely!!! Love the cat with the witch hat.

@curiousfae ugh!!! The idea of a record for swing dancing is so cool. I would have never thought of that. Love it.

@Bunny1kenobi i love that vintage mermaid!! Beautiful.

@curiousfae killing it once again!! The turtle world :raised_hands:t3: :raised_hands:t3:

@Abbeeroad love the reader and Frankie!

@Tapestry that colorful moth is so pretty!!

3 Likes

@Myruka thank you! I’m rather partial to that little cat too, he’s based on the one I have in my home :slight_smile:

I recieved my ATCs from @pioneer9 today, and they are so lovely!

The little witch is so cute, and so is the little ginger cat (the “Wait, listen” quote is perfect, lol). And I ADORE the Start Trek coin of course :slight_smile: I’m a huge Trekkie and it made me smile. Thank you so much, Pioneer!

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention all the little extras that were included in the letter. I’m super looking forward to using them in my next crafts!

8 Likes

Such cute ATCs! I love the kitty!

All mine arrived at once, & they are all excellent!

From @jeanneleigh:

(topo map, animal curled up in the circle, & awesome petroglyph)

and from @Bunny1kenobi:

(enchanted forest looking upward, a very different curled-up animal, & a cool collaged leaf)

6 Likes

Those are all wonderful! Really love the dino bones & enchanted forrest @Bunny1kenobi! @jeanneleigh, that curled up fox is so sweet!

3 Likes

Love the topo map and collaged leaf!!

2 Likes

I love the fossil skeleton and the perspective of the enchanted forest! Very clever!

2 Likes

I received from @pioneer9 yesterday and they’re amazing! The details are fantastic and the linework is so precise and clean!
First, some lovely extras:

All 3:

And closeups:

Lovely purple flower

Octopus with shimmery waves in the background
And

the sweetest and friendliest little robot!
Thank you so much- I love all of them (the robot may be my favorite :heart_eyes:)!!

11 Likes

Stellar work you guys! This gallery is fantastic. I’m particularly fond of the sassy kitty, topo map, dino bones and that robot!

3 Likes

@pioneer9 - love your ATCs! That robot is just the cutest.

2 Likes

I received some great ATCoins from @curiousfae

Watercolor doodle

This awesome disco ball with appropriate quote

And space!

The shimmer is hard to capture

11 Likes

Oh I love, love these!!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m obsessed with making disco balls now. lol.

3 Likes