ATCoins R2 Swap Gallery

Those are all fabulous! Lovely work @curiousfae!

1 Like

Love that disco ball and quote!

Received my coins from @gozer !!! It was mentioned that there were some feelings of anxiety after receiving mine but I donโ€™t think there was need to worry because look at these!!!

First, look at this cute little fox!!! I swear, I will be practicing my marker skills to get to this level. And I love the gel pens to add the extra oomph.

Next, this skull!!! Itโ€™s so beautiful. I donโ€™t know why but with the rose and under the moon, I thought of tuxedo mask :joy:. Love how that black gel pen makes everything pop.

And then, this cute combo of ghost and skull! I love the sparkle to the ghosty.

Thank you @gozer

9 Likes

Yesss!!!

Love that sparkly ghost, too!

1 Like

@gozer - these are beautiful! What gel pen did you use? It looks dimensional!

Love all those @gozer - the little skulls are so cute! And again, great shading!

Adorable fox! I love the background. The green brings out his coat so nicely. And the addition of the gel dots is perfect.

1 Like

I received from @megwell!

She chose my Ancient Wonders, Grayscale with a Pop of Color, and Artist Choice themes.

The artist choice one totally cracks me up!

Thank you! What a great start to my coin collection!

10 Likes

I received my amazing ATCoins from @jeanneleigh and I love them! I love your drawings. The mothman reminds me so much of the notebook that you made me and I adore it!

Here they all are together!

Mothman getting caught in the act.

A cute and curious black cat!

and these amazing ghost that were done on some sort of velum and adhered so they have a ghostly effect!

They are all so cool. Thank you so much!!!

12 Likes

That KITTY! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Received 3 lovely coins from @jeanneleigh. Purple, flowers, and carnival themes.

Thank you so much! :hearts:

12 Likes

That things in jars coin is :star_struck:

4 Likes

Agreed! They are all lovely, though. Iโ€™d be thrilled with any of those. Good themes in this swap, I must say.

2 Likes

I received a fantastic triptych of coins today from @thanate! She chose the Baba Yaga theme and I love them :heart_eyes:
All 3:

And individual closeups:

The detail on these is amazing- little bits of straw/grass (?) for the roof, textured paper for the house, the bone and skull fence! Thank you so much!

10 Likes

The roof is fragments of honeysuckle vine that I had leftover from doing some basket-style weaving, and the door is a couple bits of the bark that came off the vines during processing. The chimney is textured paper, but the house is actually fragments of dried cherry bark. (everything else is normal materials tho!)

4 Likes

Such a clever use of materials!

1 Like

Ooh, the Baba Yaga coins are so cool!!

1 Like

@thanate I love the related trio of coins! Great idea. Awesome execution on the house.

@jeanneleigh your mandalas are so good! Great attention to detail.

2 Likes

I recd FOUR coins from @LindyBlues tiday

Moth themed
Rosy maple moth - pink!

Shiny and colorful

And two moons

Moon with shadowed edge

Shiny moon the with craters

Thank you!

8 Likes

I got the ATCoin bonanza today!

From @thanate for my themes archaeology, fairy tales and grayscale with a pop of color:

Individually:

And from @geekgirl for my voodoo doll, steampunk and cryptid themes:

Individually:

Thank you so much, ladies! They are all such fantastic additions to my collection!!

9 Likes