Boo notebook CtiyS

I made this for the Craft this in your Style for October. I used these great notebooks that I got off of Amazon. They have nice, thick paper and a hard cover. They are about 5x7 size.
I didn’t include the Happy Halloween so that it could be used a little longer.

And because I can, here’s my little lady, Yeti, with the notebook. She supervised while I did it.

24 Likes

Your ghost is so cute! What a great idea to turn the design into a notebook cover - it looks like those notebooks are ideal for projects like this.

1 Like

Adorable and what a practical item!

1 Like

Great idea to make it into a notebook! Your little ghost is too cute! ( And kitty as well.)

1 Like

Great idea & looks fantastic! I love that size notebook— any thoughts of making more to post in STS?
:ghost:

1 Like

I have three massive (almost 2 grand in the end) vet bills happening this month, so i am pretty sure my shop is going to close up soon. But i would love to make some for next year. Any themes you think i should try?

2 Likes

That notebook is SOOOO CUTE!!

1 Like

So cute! And a fun place to see your art all the time!

2 Likes

so cute!!!

2 Likes

Look at that cheery lil ghosty!

1 Like

It’s very cute. Gold and black are a popular color this year.
I like to think that the ghost sewed the bunting and is displaying it for all to see. Have you read the children’s book Ghosts in the House by Kazuno Kohara? It is about a little girl who turns out to be a witch catches ghosts and turns them into useful items in her home like curtains and blankets. It’s pretty darn cute and the cat in the book wears it’s own disguise. Yeti looks like a cute fluff.

1 Like

Maybe pumpkin or leaves for a generic fall one, and then the ghostie is just so dang cute!

1 Like

:fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: Congrats! This fall-tastic project is one of this week’s featured projects! :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf:

1 Like

Congrats on the Featured Project!

I bet you could make one of those notebooks into something perfect for this challenge!

1 Like

Ooh! Your right! I am always lacking ideas. That is a wonderful inspiration. I will give it a go. I am out of black notebooks, it came in a variety pack, but I have others I can work with.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah! other colors could be a fun exploration of opposites or just an inpiring background for something else!

1 Like

Awwww. :blush:

1 Like