Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

I think it’s hilarious that you traced Geekgirls! It looks great and the bright colors are fun!

3 Likes

Love it! Your version is so bright and cheery. I feel like she has a Snow White happy-bird to befriend her.

3 Likes

After I took the picture I decided to remove the bird and like it better.

3 Likes

The hot pink is really cheerful! And I kind of liked the bird but I’m sure she’s equally awesome without it!

3 Likes

Tassels!!! Genius! I love the eyes too… they make her look extra happy!

2 Likes

One day early since I am not on the computer that much on weekends.

12 Likes

I thought this one looked easy, yet fun. It offered a lot of possibilities for personalizing. :ghost:

5 Likes

Love it! I’m making it my mission to do it this month. Mark my words!!!

4 Likes

I really wanted to participate last month, let’s say this challenge is one of many things I wasn’t able to finish. This month I’ll rulemy to do list, and this challenge will be on that list😄

5 Likes

I told myself I had to do it too. I always plan it, but this month it will happen (hopefully).

4 Likes

I did it! I finally completed one if these. I decided to go a touch more craft and i drew it on a notebook.
I got these notebooks from Amazon and they are amazing. Great thick paper and a hard cover.

15 Likes

And just because I can…

17 Likes

Cuuuutee!!

2 Likes

Awww… cute ghost and even cuter kitty!

2 Likes

Adorable book cover :smiley: and super cute kitty

2 Likes

Such a cute way to decorate your notebook!

2 Likes

It’s perfect!

3 Likes

I love this!!! Did you use Posca pens?

3 Likes

Everything but the ghost is Posca. I have the ultra fine ones, and they were streaky on the ghost. I think if i had a thicker one it would have been fine. I ended up painting over the white with acrylic.

3 Likes

My ghost has slightly different priorities. . .

23 Likes