Bookmark this Gallery! (Bookmark Swap)

Yay Iโ€™m so glad it made it to you! I used extra stamps. I have so many, lol. The bookmark was fun to put together, it turned out better than I had thought it would.

1 Like

Work has been woo, beyond.
Thank you for the lovely mail, dear friends. It is so appreciated!
@geekgirl

Ha ha!

@jellybean, beautiful - & the penny!

12 Likes

Thatโ€™s right, dangit. No cleaning at all.

4 Likes

Love all these bookmarks! The cleaning/reading time one is hysterical.

4 Likes

@irid3sc3nt cool idea for a bookmark!!

@Annchen that poor rabbit!!! :rofl::rofl:

@geekgirl the Totoro is sooooo cute. Your other bookmark is so clean and modern and pretty. And I agree- I should clean less and read more!! :grin:

@jellybean i love the mountains, and I love this style.

I received from @Dfabbric! This is hilarious!

Thank you!!!

13 Likes

Im so glad you like your ballon dog bookmark. It made me giggle while I was making it.
Im in love with that crochet bunny bookmark, but I could totally see my dog snatching it out of my book and then where would I be :rofl:

4 Likes

I canโ€™t believe I completely missed the bookmark swap! I 100% will participate if this happens again. Iโ€™m loving seeing all the goodies here!

7 Likes

Weโ€™d love to have you next time! Such a fun swap!

3 Likes

There has been some amazing bookmarks lately. Iโ€™m loving them all.

Iโ€™m hoping my bookmarks get to Australia soon! Itโ€™s taking forever. For-ev-er. FOR-EV-ER(like from the Sandlot). :joy:

7 Likes

@Dfabbric i love that bookmark! So cute!!

3 Likes

I know, right???

2 Likes

Lol @Myruka and @Bunny1kenobi, I literally just came on this morning to say they were in the mailbox last night! All Fab-U-Lous!! thank you so much :smile:

4 Likes

Wow, that balloon dog is hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahaha!! Itโ€™s the power of thought. Jk :rofl:

That balloon dog is so dang funny, omg.

Thank you @Myrthena for this nice surprise!

13 Likes

Glad you love it

I received a stellar assortment of bookmarks last night!

@Bunny1kenobi made me a gorgeous hand painted cherry blossom piece, itโ€™s so lovely! It has a wonderful painterly texture. I live in the cherry capital of Australia, and the spring blossoms are one of my favourite things about living here, I adore them :cherry_blossom:

@Myruka sent THREE fabulous bookmarks, they are all great! I got one of the cool stamped ones - excellent carving skills btw!

And, she painted a beautiful illustration of this wonderful quote - itโ€™s so luminous! - AND sewed an awesome classic Star Trek bookmark! I canโ€™t decide which I like best, I love them both!

Thank you both so much!

11 Likes

Iโ€™m in love with that Oscar Wilde bookmark! The others are also fabulous.

1 Like

Iโ€™m glad you like the bookmark. Iโ€™m not very confident about my painting skills so this was rather intimidating!

The Star Trek bookmark is neat- such cool fabrics! The Oscar Wilde one is gorgeous!

That โ€œ notesโ€ bookmark is really cool @Myrthena !

1 Like

geekgirl love the quote :grin: ha! In my case you could say crochet instead of reading too hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, what a funny bookmark, the balloon dog :dog: Dfabric!

Bunny1kenobi, ooh your blossom is sooo pretty!:star_struck:

Myruka, love the fabric you used and again that cute book :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like