Cake pop truffles

I made these for my husband for our anniversary, using the cake pop recipe posted here - 3 Ingredient Cake Pops. The three disc shaped treats in the middle of the box are chocolate dipped Oreos and everything is topped with golden heart sprinkles.

10 Likes

they look so good!

1 Like

They look so fancy!

1 Like

mmmmmmmm chocolaaaaaaate!

1 Like

Wow these look good. Better than bought!

2 Likes

I agree, so fancy!

1 Like

Those look amazing! Happy anniversary! he’s a lucky fella!

1 Like

Yummy! They look delish!

1 Like

Thank you, all! I picked up a drizzle scoop and some dipping tools at Joann’s when I was getting the chocolate. They definitely made a huge difference in the outcome, as the last time I tried going the ‘truffle’ route they ended up looking like globs of chocolate with additional chocolate globbed on top :laughing:.

3 Likes

the right tools definitely make all the difference in these

2 Likes

They look beautiful! I bet he was impressed! And, hey, you can never go wrong with chocolate, amiright?

1 Like

very beautiful!! also - i really like that box they are in (i have a bit of a packaging obsession…and have been known to save a “really good box” its almost embarrassing…ha)

1 Like

I too have some “really good boxes” that I’ve saved. I try to limit myself so that I don’t end up with too many, but a good box is tough to toss out!
This particular box came from the Joann’s holiday section. I was happy that ended up being perfect for the chocolates (it was so much better than the boxes they have for chocolates/cupcakes/stuff).

1 Like