Challenge chain, post your completed challenges here, and chat about the challenges

I can’t totally relate to that t-shirt :rofl:

1 Like

He’s so cute, especially dancing!

1 Like

Here’s my response to @Magpie’s community challenge! I made this, after much debate with myself trying to figure out what I wanted to do for the Nerd Games raffle. I finally settled on this little scene in an Altoid tin. It includes my MIL’s Lemonade recipe, which surprisingly only uses lemons for garnish! And yet it’s delicious!!!

13 Likes

He’s amazing! I squealed at his dancing! :laughing:

1 Like

I love this little scene! What a great idea to add the recipe! :lemon:

1 Like

Ahaha this really made me smile! How adorable!!

1 Like

Here is my FRUIT project: peaches for my son’s birthday cake. The peaches were done by my Saturday deadline, although the cake wasn’t finished until today.

12 Likes

Wow, what a cake! Great job!

1 Like

Aaaaah, what an AMAZING cake!!! I’ve been playing so much AC lately and this is making me sooo happy. XD

1 Like

Ooh, what a great cake!

1 Like

Now THAT’S a cake! Happy birthday to your boy!

1 Like

I would not be able to cut into that beautiful cake! How very special you made his birthday!!!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m exhausted…

1 Like

There is nothing in this thread that I do not love.
The joint shirt speaks to me so much, though. As the girl who learned to wrap her own ankles before her teen years due to the frequency of that injury… I totally get that shirt.

3 Likes

I claimed @jemimah for FAVOURITE THING… And have had a certain song of that sentiment from The Sound of Music in my head ever since! I was going to work on a bedspread, but made masks instead. With the song playing in my head I went through my little fabric scrap stash and found several favorite pieces that would work well. Two are no-sew from long- sleeve t-shirt.sleeves (comfortable and easy are favorite things), and the other two are from a 1983 Rainbow Brite (another favorite!) bedding set! I get to have Starlite the horse’s legs and Murky Dismal over my face!

IUsing up stash is another favorite thing.

6 Likes

Love the rainbow masks!

Brilliant!! and yay for using stash :smiley:

Late to post, but some flowery mini-mandalas in solidarity with my kid’s art assignment this week:

Still starting & failing to get all the way thru amabie variants. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

These are fun and cheerful, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for amabie! I haven’t made one yet myself because I’ve been doing swap stuff, but I really want to! XD

1 Like

@thanate I like your prompts but I’ve lined up projects for the next several days that, as far as I can tell, won’t fit! But I’m happy to have projects lined up that I’m excited about. :grin:

1 Like