Christmas ornaments

This is the first ornament of the year! Several more are supposed to follow. It’s a free kit that came with last month’s Cross Stitcher, the backing fabric is from my stash.

14 Likes

I love this!! I like the subtle color change on the deer and those background colors provide such a sweet feel for this!

2 Likes

So cute!!!

1 Like

This is so pretty!

1 Like

Really gorgeous!

1 Like

I am hoping this issue comes to Canada as I love that Ornament. I just bought Septembers issue and saw it for the upcoming issue. However, some issues like June that I wanted just don’t make it here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

It’s not always easy to find in here either, especially now I work from home and don’t go out of town much. I have been thinking about getting a subscription. I don’t really need more cross stitch patterns but now every day is the same and will be for a long time, I would like something to look forward to. I always try to get at least one holiday issue every year.

How cute!

1 Like

That’s so cute, and I love the backing fabric you used, too!

1 Like

Thanks! The kit came with a standard red and white polka dot fabric but I liked this one more. I’m always keeping an eye out for holiday fabrics with nature/animal prints instead of the standard Christmas themes.

2 Likes

Three more to go! I finished stitching them a while ago but I don’t love finishing them.

7 Likes

So cute!!! I love them all but I think the bunny might be my favorite.

1 Like

And the last 3!

5 Likes

Those are both gorgeous.

1 Like

Those are adorable!

2 Likes

Made this one last night!

Was a free kit that came with Cross Stitcher magazine. It’s hard to read but the numberplate says “2021”. It’s extra fitting since 2021 is the year I learned to drive - although I don’t have my license yet, I hope to get that next year.

4 Likes