CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

Oh lawdy, that is just about the best thing ever. Please tell me that’s getting it’s own topic post.
The pink lemonade, it’s just slayer!

1 Like

Wow that is the coolest!!

1 Like

I will make it it’s own post when I get some more pictures. Maybe even wait till I make another!

Thank you!! I had fun putting it together!

Love the plague mask!! :heart:

1 Like

Finally made something I’m proud of; been almost 2 months since I made anything but I had a serious case of lack of motivation.

12 Likes

LOVE!!! Love Love Love Love Love!!!

It is very pretty. What type of material is that?

Thank you!! :heart: It’s made out of shrinky dink with gold piñata ink dabbed around the edges. :slight_smile:

Some more doll dresses to dump in the thread.

11 Likes

Thank you!

I love the bee necklace!! Bees are a favorite.

1 Like

That little black and white one with the red trim is just the cutest thing ever!!!

I’ve gotten behind on this thread, but there are so many great items. Here are some of my recent items completed.

10 Likes

These are all gorgeous, but I especially love the socks!

Your bunny is so adorable…a very happy knit!

I also love those socks…so full of texture…

You have been busy with a lot of different projects!

I love your little bird stitching!

I played with masterboards today and I turned them into Masterboard atc blanks.

10 Likes

Those are so pretty. It’s hard to say which my favorite is from the visible ones.
I have a long way to go to get there myself but I’m practicing!

1 Like

Thanks. The best part is, is that there is no way to mess up a masterboard! If you don’t like something, just keep layering!! Also, the magic really happens when you cut them up! Or, in this case, once they are cut up then mounted!

3 Likes

Niiiicccee! But I’m not surprised! :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s been a while since I finished anything but I managed to knit a pair of socks this week! Zig zag socks

4 Likes