COMPLETE: Color in a Box Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/23-3/30. Send Outs: 5/1/2020

I’m plugging away with both “regular life” and swap stuff. I reigned back in the item I thought had gone too overboard, and I’m pleased with the progress I’m making. I have a second item ready to go as well.

1 Like

I’ve finished one thing, more than halfway through the biggest item, and supplies assembled for other things. So on track I think.

My work week is very different from the usual pattern now (I work with lots of older people, so lots of phone calls and support needed atm), but I think it’s been busier with the lockdown.

I’ve made a plan what to make. Being home alone with the kiddos was more time consuming than I thought. Also working from stash is quite tough - who said I had too many craft supplies :thinking: Well, turns out that was a lie :joy: Anyway, I’ve figured out what to make with the supplies at hand. I hope to make good progress this week with the hubby being home.

Okay, my box is packed, sealed, labeled, and ready to be picked up by the mail carrier with tomorrow’s outgoing mail! Hooray!

Just a reminder that you don’t have to go out and risk virus exposure at the post office; you can print USPS labels (including tracking options) and arrange for them to be picked up at your home!

2 Likes

I’m on track for sending out soon. The box is filling up :slight_smile:

I started a gallery!

I sent today!

1 Like

There is one thing I want and try and add to the box. If it works out, I’ll be able to send out soon! :dancer:

1 Like

I’m done with the crafted stuff and now I just need to go through my stash to see if I can find some extras

1 Like

I’ve made good progress on my main thing, though not having the craft store open is making things harder :sweat:

Mr. Snails just left with the package for mailing. He says it will go out on his lunch break most likely.

1 Like

Doing good. My big thing is almost done. Working on some other stuff to put in there…

After ripping over half of the seams I sewed (multiple times on one seam in particular), I am pleased to say that though it is midnight, I have finally finished my item!
How did your project go? We’re you able to finish?

1 Like

Good job!!! Now, give that seam ripper a rest!
Yes, I finished and sent! It might even arrive today.

1 Like

So, my iron died just a little bit ago. Thankfully the stuff I was sewing for this swap is mostly finished, so I have a little time to figure out what I’m going to do before things get down to the wire.

I just got a notification that my supplies shipped! Looks like I will get them just in time to finish my last project!!! YAY!

2 Likes

I received! Photos will be coming soon!

4 Likes

I have 2 more items to make. I feel like I’m making slow, but steady progress.

The long crafting period has provided time for my initial ideas to evolve into better ones and I’m very happy with the final outcomes! I think I’ll even remake a few of the items for myself. I am really enjoying this swap!

1 Like

I’m currently working on the last item to go in the box!

I finished something small and prepared the next item to work on so I’m slowly making progress. Hubby wasn’t a big help with the kiddos last week.