Complete - GALentine's Day Swap - Sign ups thru Jan 16th s/o Jan 31

Tommy and Richard from Tommy Boy- who don’t start out as friends but end up that way.

2 Likes

Yes!!! That’s a good one!

1 Like

Ooo! Yes!

1 Like

I think I’ll say Legolas and Gimli.

We’re big LOTR fans in this house, especially Mr jemimah - he suggested Gollum and Smeagol …

8 Likes

Hahaha!

We have some senders, so now we have a GAL-lery! Sorry, couldn’t help the pun!

11 Likes

Finished my x small craft!

4 Likes

Still working on mine. My cards took ages!

6 Likes

I got some more supplies yesterday. Hope to have some magic happening today.

3 Likes

90% done with the cards. Like @Bunny1kenobi said…it’s taking me ages too. Getting the creative juices flowing these days has been hard fought. I’m blaming the weather on slowing things down. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

The weather and lack of sunlight kills me this time of the year. I always struggle. Caffeine helps, but only so much. :innocent: :joy:

4 Likes

I’m working on cards this week. My spontaneously-purchased supplies are supposed to arrive tomorrow.

@gozer I use a Sunbox lightbox. I have diagnosed seasonal affective disorder, but both my sisters and my mom use their lightboxes as well. The midwest has crap sun in the winter. I have lots of sun, but need more. I’m basically a more evolved plant. :potted_plant:

7 Likes

I work in an office with no windows to the outside, and im an hour from the office. I only see sunlight on weekends. I have one of those lights too. I need to try it again.

6 Likes

Too much scary Aussie sun here atm, but I really feel for you guys, winter can be so miserable.

I mailed my cards a couple of days ago - really wanted to give them a chance to maybe get there before April …

7 Likes

My cards are made and my extra smalls are maybe 2/3’s done

5 Likes

I’m 2/3 done with my crafting also.

5 Likes

I had to go ahead and change plans completely sooo… Cards in progress and mostly planned out and supplies are all over the place. It’s interesting to realise that I do have quite the stash for this.

4 Likes

I crafted all day yesterday and finished all my cards. I keep telling myself that I’m done and need to stop coming up with more ideas. Hahaha.

Now I’m working on my extra smalls. Luckily, I’m not having to deal with crazy gloomy weather like a lot of you. Partly cloudy here today :smile: which I think helps with creativity. Also a good audiobook hahahaha

I also may have done some profile stalking to get ideas when I could have just messaged :crazy_face: d’oh! And now I’m hoping that I made the right decisions on the cards/extras ha!

5 Likes

Cards are done and envelopes addressed and stamped- just need to finish the extras!

3 Likes

I’m happy with my cards, and I might decide to make some more while the good things are already spread over half the dining table.

I have made one attempt at an extra small. I haven’t decided if it’s good enough. It might need a friend.

4 Likes