COMPLETED Mini Pocket Letter Swap S/U 7/18- 7/27. S/O 8/22

I’ve made some full sized one and mini ones before. I’m at about half way done on mine, should be sending soonish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve made my share of big ones also. I’m almost finished and will be sending buy Friday, the 12th.

1 Like

I’ve made and swapped several PL’s. I find them really fun. Coming up with an idea for each square and decorating them so that they fit the theme and are cohesive is really a fun challenge for me.

I should be ready to send by the weekend as well.

1 Like

Aw man, this looks like fun! Sorry I missed it. Next time!

4 Likes

I made a full sized one but that was many many years ago. I’m shooting for sending this weekend but will see.

1 Like

The gallery is posted - No pressure! There’s still plenty of time!

Also, I am going to do something a little different - When your partner posts pics of the pocket letter you sent them, if you create a new Completed Project post in the Paper and Vinyl category I will randomly draw a name and make you a mini pocket letter.

To be eligible:

• Wait until your partner receives and posts in the gallery
  • Create a Completed Project post of the mini pocket letter you made
  • link back to this swap so I will get a notification and don’t have to track it down
  • After the last package is received, you’ll have 5 more days to create your Completed Project post.
  • I will randomly draw a name from those who have done the above steps
  • I will make you your own mini pocket letter based on the questionnaire you already sent in!
9 Likes

Woohoo!! So excited to see the goodies!

I sent my letter to work with Mr. Road for posting today!

4 Likes

Wow, @geekgirl, that’s so kind! Love that!

I put mine in the mail today.

3 Likes

What an awesome idea!!!

2 Likes

That is so cool! Love this idea!!!

1 Like

Mr. just left for the post office! Mini PL on its way! :blush:

3 Likes

I sent both mine the other day, and I received from @Abbeeroad today. Go check out the Gallery!

3 Likes

Mine was sent today! Finally. It’s been done most of the week but I have been busy with guests and running around at work.

3 Likes

mine also went out today :slight_smile: missed the saturdays mail.
oh shoot just re read the instructions and I think I’ve screwed up I thought it was one atc and I sent two but I think it was meant to be 3 atc’s - will send the 3rd in the morning - dern it read that several times and did not get it right till just now.

3 Likes

and you are supposed to put things in the back of two cards and the “about me” behind the third in a page protector. You have 12 days you can resend it correctly still! :heartpulse: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I did it correctly except I thought it was one ATC not three - I sent two thinking I was being extra got two more done and sending off in the morning

I read it wrong thinking ATC in front pocket one, extra bits and bobs in pocket two and letter in pocket three with decorated papers on the back of all three

but no worries - got it fixed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m almost done! :partying_face: Just need to write my letter and pack it all up :love_letter:

3 Likes

I’m done and even have them package up but I want to add one little thing to each so I’m thinking I’ll send out tomorrow. I couldn’t resist!

2 Likes

sent yesterday! woot woot!

1 Like

All packed up and ready to mail tomorrow!

3 Likes