COMPLETE:Winter Book Swap 2020: S/U: 10/6-10/17 Send outs: 11/18/20

Check in time!!!
Each week I will ask a question and you need to check in. This week’s question:

Have you contacted your partner?

(Lol! Got it in the right swap this time).

6 Likes

Well, actually @Abbeeroad contacted me first. But there has been a lot of back and forth, some great book discussion!

4 Likes

My partner AND my partners other partner have both contacted me. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve contacted my partner and my partner’s other partner :laughing:

2 Likes

For sure! We have a few interests in common. This will be fun!

2 Likes

hee hee
Why yes! I have talked to my partner! :grin:

2 Likes

Yup. @geekgirl and I have been chatting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Myrthena and I have been having a lovely chat :smiley:

2 Likes

Shopping done, now hard work begins to make the books beautiful and special.
Feeling dual: Happy to do the first swap and i also thought my first swap would be with a mentor at my side. Now he is just looking from the stars how i manage to do it alone. :heart:Roots
Myrthena

7 Likes

That’s so beautiful! We think of Roots often!

What @Bunny1kenobi said! :grin:

3 Likes

Bittersweet. I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. Hopefully, this will help you feel connected still.

2 Likes

yep! and i think I have a great idea if I can pull it off. I’m excited to start.

2 Likes

Yes, we have messaged each other and we have things in common. I have her books sorted out, her choco sorted out, and library books to do the craft. The lib books were on the bottom shelf so I was sitting on the floor looking through all these books. It was fun and I was glad I went in the evening so my anxiety wasn’t high.

1 Like

Yes! @WiccadWitch and I have checked in!

1 Like

Picked up my book this afternoon. I may have to read this one :slight_smile:
I got a bit of a start on crafting the other day, will likely finish up this weekend.
Still need to pick out chocolate.

2 Likes

yes ma’am!

made my book order so I won’t worry about that at the last minute, and mulling over craft ideas now

1 Like

Wow, you people are speedy! I’m still thinkin’ 'bout stuff!

2 Likes

I’m re-reading one of the books I’m considering. I love it, in part because it’s not only strange and suspenseful, but also because the main character’s dialogue (especially his inner dialogue) is kind of silly, which I think helps to keep him sane… but will SHE like it…? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes, we’ve checked in … I’m trying to decide on the craft… I have a list of potential books (but, may add more before I make a final decision).

2 Likes

I ordered books and chocolate today. Whew! Now more crafting.

2 Likes