- Swap name: 4 x 6 Art Swap - R2
- Lettuce Crafter who is organizing this swap: Kwality570
- Sign-up date range (also crafting period): 9/18/2020 - 10/3/2020
- Date to send item - on or before 10/6/2020
- Limited to a certain number of people? 25
- Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
- Age requirement? 16
- Must be a member of Lettuce Craft for at least 30 days
- Must have posted at least 15 times on Lettuce Craft
- Must have read the Lettuce Craft Swap Rules
- New swappers can only be in one swap at a time
- Previous swappers can only be in five swaps at a time
- Participant is at least 16 years old
For this swap, you will be required to make a piece of art that is 4" x 6" in any medium and in any style that you choose. The crafting period and signup period for this swap are the same - 9/18/2020 - 10/3/2020. Since you will not receive your partner’s information until after the crafting period has ended, this will be a great time for you to let your imagination run wild! Partner information will be sent to each participant on 10/4/2020. You will have two days (until the end of the day on 10/6/2020) to get your artwork into the mail. Since this is a paper swap, you must be willing to ship Internationally. Tracking information for your envelope is not required, but if your artwork is lost in transit, you must agree to resend.
To participate, once your 4x6 artwork is complete, send a private message to organizer @Kwality570 with the following information:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of Swap: 4 x 6 Art Swap R2
Lettuce Craft Username:
Your Real Name:
Mailing Address Including Country:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old:
Do you understand that if your art is lost in transit, you will need to resend?
Do you understand that this swap is open to international swappers?
Is your 4x6 art complete and ready to ship?
To make sure that everyone is ready at the time of addresses, only send this questionnaire once your artwork is complete!