COMPLETE: 4x6 Art Swap R2 - Signup 9/18-10/3/2020, Sendout 10/6/2020

Wohoo!

This will be really interesting. I’m going to get an envelope so I have everything ready to pop my artwork in the mail.

1 Like

Everyone should have received the name of the person they are sending to today.

To make things a bit more fun, I made it so everyone will be sending and receiving from someone different, so you’ll never know who you’re receiving from until you open your mailbox!

Make sure to remember to let me know once your art has been dropped into the mail so I can keep track of senders and receivers properly.

6 Likes

Yay!! I got to the post office today, so I have sent already!

I love the extra surprise of not knowing who I’m going to be receiving from! :grin: I’ll wrap mine up and send it on it’s way tomorrow :kissing_heart:

Mine’s already on it’s way :flight_departure: :flight_departure:

I mailed mine out yesterday night, so it should be starting its journey at the post office today. I can’t wait to see the artwork!

Here’s the gallery for posting your art once received:

1 Like

I sent mine this morning!

I will go to P.O. this morning. Air is clear in San Francisco after 4 days of smoke.

2 Likes

I found some great packing material at work today and I had both postage and customs declaration stickers at home. Everything is ready to be dropped off either before or after work. I just need a mailbox.

2 Likes

Mine is making its way!

1 Like

Sent today! Here’s hoping that " _________" receives their artwork faster than it’s taking @Annchen to receive from our last swap. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I love the speediness of the swap - having everything created beforehand :slight_smile:

Mine went out today as well!

I wonder if I have mail gremlins who like the taste of lettucecraft…

1 Like

I found a mailbox onthe way to work so my artwork is on its way to its new home.

1 Like

Everyone has officially sent for the swap! I can’t wait to see the artwork start rolling in.

4 Likes

Looks like all US to US mail has been received so far besides one piece.
Other than that, we’re just waiting on some International letters, but it looks like one of those just arrived!

4 Likes

Yup! I had a happy mailbox today :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so glad!

Everyone has officially sent and received! Thanks for a smooth, flake free swap. :heart:

3 Likes